• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear & Headaches

Nightowl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So,

I will come forward and say...had to stop one and it was my choice with Anavar. Simple question:

What for your sides such as this one do you do? I know, take an aspirin...is always an option, but is there one gear like...oh let's say Anavar that gives headaches more then others?

I asked my trainer and he said: "Yes" It's Anavar.

(but he'd say yes to anything to make the gear disappear)Even wishes to place me in Jail for 90 days clean and then make a woman out of me.

How much anavar were you taking, and how did you get it? Personal contact, or internet?

I've heard of women experiencing this on var.

Does it feel like a tension headache? Do you feel any blood pressure increase?

Otherwise some people are just sensitive to things in certain ways.

I've heard of women experiencing this on var.

Does it feel like a tension headache? Do you feel any blood pressure increase?

Otherwise some people are just sensitive to things in certain ways.

My pressure nearly is never up, and I am having to admit, it is a tension, but the allergies are upon here in the northern Ca, because the winds are blowing big time. I will await and see if any such let up with these and having to wait with my fun colored pills and liquids.

Thank you, Sassy, I do know you're indeed busy.

I have a question... what is the best gear for a female to take that wants to lean out? I'm 5'5 and weigh 137. I would really like to get lean with some muscle definition. I don't want to get big or bulky though. How many times a week should I lift weights? The majority of my workouts are cardio right now and one day a week is weights. I need help!

I'm much heavier (read 'fatter') than you, and I'm lifting 5 days a week, minimal cardio (like 2x a week max of 30 min), and have lost like crazy. I lost some of my weight doing cardio in the beginning of my journey, but hit a 3mo plateau, ditched the cardio, switched to lifting, and am losing MUCH more rapidly now. Been lifting since February-ish.

And it isn't just lifting - it is diet as well - but you'll find out all about it in the getting started stuff.

I'd check out the 'getting started' info and go from there. That, and anything Built says.

I have a question... what is the best gear for a female to take that wants to lean out? I'm 5'5 and weigh 137. I would really like to get lean with some muscle definition. I don't want to get big or bulky though. How many times a week should I lift weights? The majority of my workouts are cardio right now and one day a week is weights. I need help!

No gear is going to make you or help you loose weight/look lean,
Cardio, diet, then you can start looking into Clenbuterol or ECA stack.
And if you want definition then you gotta lift weight more often 3 to 4 times a week. You can use lighter weights and high number of reputations.

^^ echoing the above. DO NOT LOOK AT STEROIDS to make quicky fixes. It doesn't work that way. Any of it can only operate to SUPPLEMENT an already functional, consistent and producing diet & training program.

In fact forget you ever heard of steroids. They are irrelevant for you and will not produce the result you're envisioning if you just want to "lose weight & tone up". Much more complex than that - essentially you're screwing w/ your basic hormone profile.

Follow the links in Built's posts and start there. Diet, training, cardio, repeat - this is what willl get you maintainable results.

Prince,

as I told Mrs. to thank you for the suggestion, I have been with less, but allergies were and are the cause of such. The issues with water, I believe was topic a long time ago for me and I have now increased the water intake with along the new supplement powders. Cycle stuff one of them, and the other is everyday stuff.

Back