• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New forum idea

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since we're known as a "steroid site", why not build a forum or sub-forum for natural bbing?
I know a lot OCB/INBF/IFPA competitors who shy away from our site because they don't want to be associated with a site that deals with issues of steroids, or they think it's a "steroid site". That way, we can steal some members from other sites, thereby generating more revenue and repeat visits.

I like the idea, but seems in the past you get very few members that way. I could be wrong, but it might be worth a try. I think we would need some big names associated with natural BB to make it work?

My friend and business partner Joe Franco would most likely do it. He posts here now. He's an IFPA guy. He loves to represent bbing, especially natural.

Only drawback the numbers in total might be miniscule compared to other portions of the board, because natural bbing isn't a big crowd element, but they look for places for information. I think the only other place they go to is Matt Sheplys board...and his board...welllll....eh..

Back