• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Few concerns before using aas.

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine is naturally very muscular and strong. (She lifts more than most of the guys at the gym we both go to).
About 6 weeks ago she has decided to get 'ripped'. Her diet is going well, shes leaning out. Lost about 7 lbs on the scale.
However she is now at the stage when she noticed some strength loss. She says can't afford to loose any more strength and she is considering using aas.
She keeps on asking me questions about it, but I don't feel qualified to answer them, hence I am hoping for some input from you ladies of IMF :winkfinger:

Her main concerns are:
1. Period/ anti conception.
She uses anti conception pills to make her periods regular. She is worried that aas would make the pill ineffective.
2. Hair growth
Shes naturally not very hairy. Her body hair is very thin, and grows very slow. She would like to keep it that way, would aas affect hair growth?

Are there any other things she should consider?

Finally can I have some cycle suggestions for the beginners? Would she require doing PCT?

Answers:

However she is now at the stage when she noticed some strength loss. She says can't afford to loose any more strength and she is considering using aas.
==> What does it mean "can't afford to lose any more strength"?
==> Ain't nuttin for free. You want to get ripped, you optimize your intake towards minimizing calories and expending energy on "fat burning". If you're not eating for strength or hypertrophy, guess what? You don't get strength or hypertrophy. If you don't compete, you don't have any idea how weak and tired you get prior to stage day - but you're also down to 7% bodyfat. AAS will support recovery better, but then you also will be getting 'bigger' - depends on how you look at it and your goals.
Her main concerns are:
1. Period/ anti conception.
She uses anti conception pills to make her periods regular. She is worried that aas would make the pill ineffective.
==> Please see the "Women & Drugs" sticky at the top of this board. Especially the last section.

2. Hair growth
Shes naturally not very hairy. Her body hair is very thin, and grows very slow. She would like to keep it that way, would aas affect hair growth?
==> Depends on the person, the compounds used, the duration of compound use, the use of compounds over time. Again read "Women & Drugs". You don't get to pick & choose the sides & results you want from a cycle. Its always your very own personal chemistry experiment. If you are '"scared" of any of the sides or not prepared to deal w/ whatever you get, then you really shouldn't be playing w/ the drugs. Have her read the "Women & Drugs" sticky.

On var the main side effect to expect is acne. Most women see No new hair growth from various only it is not androgen enough. On 20mg or more of various Ed her period will probably stop completely for the duration of the cycle. Have her email me I. Happy to help and have some basic info on what to expect etc.

Var is perfect for what she wants on a first cycle she can diet hard she'd nodular and actually gain muscle mass and strength.

Back