• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tapering down while coming off cycle

BUSA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so has any one tapered there does down while ending a cycle to help with pct..

i tried this after a six week cycle at the suggestion of a doctor friend..

(i was having sensitive nipples during pct)

the way it was explained if you taper up or if you where on a long run you should taper down to help reduce sides. this seemed to help out a lot no problem second go around..
has any one tried this and what where your results.

im thinking of running some panels on my next 2 cycles to see what just to compare.. one with a taper+pct and one with out a taper just pct.

what do you guys think. have you any experience with this ..

I've tried this once to avoid fat gain after a contest. Was running tren for 8 weeks leading up to the show at 525/week. Post show I dropped it down to 350 for 3 weeks then 225 for 3 weeks while using an HRT dose of test. It helped keep the post show fat off, not sure if it would help with PCT as I stay on year round.

I taper down always now not to pct but to go into cruise . Last run I took the test up to 2g/wk . Even taking it down to 400 mg/wk right away left me feeling like crap , kind of like a fluish feeling . I took 300 mg more and within hours felt fine . I think it's just too much of a shock to the system to just stop even though using a long ester like enth .

Thanks a lot for the input. I suppose there is some truth to this. looks like there is some benefits here, continued weight loss and leaning out. also reduce some side effects of long heavy runs. and i know it helped with my post cycle.. this is really nice to know, i don't think i will be shocking my system any more. have to agree shocking the system cant be good.. one of the the old school guys told me this was a common thing before sarms. and he still belives its the best add novla and he said its king..
looks like i got a lot of research/logs to do here.. any more info would be appreciated.

Tapering imo has its place....if someone is running a long ester test at a average dose of say 500mg ew..its really not needed as the length of the ester tapers it down for you over the next few weeks...

Opposite is high dose cycles...some find it benefical to taper once doses go above the 1.5-2g range...I can see this as somewhat beneficial...it's also a very pyhcological battle when coming down from high dose cycles..so taperi g can alleviate some of the mental aspects of reducing doses..

Main issue hormone wise coming off is estrogen...and most dont or can't figure out the correct AI dose to match with dropping hormone levels...this can be a huge problem as guys either get too wet or too dry...getting thatbaspect dialed in helps a bunch...physically and mentally....

If your the kind who dreads coming off or cruising.,.a nice run of IGF-1,lr3 and/or GH will help keep the mind and body feeling more in the game..

Back