• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SPORTS SECTION

Pianomahnn

I bike to work.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I brought this up to Prince tonight while drinking a Miller and watching some women mud wrestle...and he really, REALLY, liked the idea, but wanted to know what everyone else thought.

A pure sports section? Anything goes. Well, almost. Nothing like water dancing, or whatever it's called. Men sports. Blood. Sweat. Busty cheerleaders. Beer. You know, real sports.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

******NEWS FLASH******

There's no conspiracy against me, I'm your reality LOL! Prince and I just had another closed session stock holders meeting and it was unanimous that if you want to talk about that stuff, we already have a forum for it, it's called, "Open Chat"

Lately Prince has been really busy with his job so a while back he appointed me second in command. He also said that I handle all of his light work LoL

------------------
If you build it they will come

[This message has been edited by Large And In Charge (edited 03-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Large And In Charge (edited 03-28-2001).]

I have a suggestion: How about the Red Sox fire their team doctor? They knew at the end of last season that Nomar had a bad wrist. So they wait until one week before the new season begins before deciding to give him surgery on it. Now he'll miss two to four months of the season, rather than getting an entire off-season to recover. Morons. MORONS.

Attachments

• 753.jpg
    753.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 1074.jpg
    1074.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1251.jpg
    1251.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 20
  • zimmerman.jpg
    zimmerman.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15
  • josh.jpg
    josh.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ron_c_iraq.jpg
    ron_c_iraq.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Affirmative.jpg
    Affirmative.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 14
I understand the whole idea of open chat. It's just too open. But hey, if you guys don't want to take the 5 minutes, or less, to add another section, (I know this because I've dealt with UBB) that's fine with me. Sports suck anyways. I'm into basket weaving with old women.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

LoL Prince, and you are implying that I'm not open minded! We both agreed on this so don't make me out to be the bad guy here LoL

------------------
If you build it they will come

See, Large, I told you there was an agenda against you.
tongue.gif

Prince, you and your specifics. 4 1/2 minutes. BAH HUMBUG!!

Anyway, I already stated my opinion on sports. Basket Weaving is where it's at. (insert sarcasm)

------------------
Pianomahnn.com

Life is fun!!

Back