• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

e-mail notification

once was fat

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im not getting an e-mail when someone replies to my post. I have the controls on but I still do not get an e-mail. Thanks.

Originally posted by Vieope
Are you sure that your email is typed correctly ?
Yep Im sure. I always got e-mails and two days ago it stopped out of the blue.

Originally posted by once was fat
Yep Im sure. I always got e-mails and two days ago it stopped out of the blue.

Try to send an email to yourself, maybe the problem is in your pop server. :shrug:

sara mentioned that she was having the same problem - stopped getting email notifications a couple of days ago (mine's fine though)

Originally posted by nikegurl
sara mentioned that she was having the same problem - stopped getting email notifications a couple of days ago (mine's fine though)

This was at another board. :)

Try to send an email to yourself, maybe the problem is in your pop server. :shrug:
In general im getting e-mails just fine. Its just that I dont get an email from ironmag like I used to. I sent myself an email and its working fine. Dont know what to do. I went back through the user controls on ironmag and everything if checked where its supposed to be. lakjf;laj;lfja;slja;lkjfa;kaj;aj;aja;j (rant).

I really think that you need to consider the fact that you have a problem. :grin:

Have you checked your Junk folder, thats where mine started showing up out of nowhere from this site.

Originally posted by cappo5150
Have you checked your Junk folder, thats where mine started showing up out of nowhere from this site.

Mine keep going there too... Even when I add the address to the safe list :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
I really think that you need to consider the fact that you have a problem. :grin:
Yeh I sure do. So in order to solve the problem im going to go cook up about a dozen pancakes with 4 table spoons of butter along with a little over a cup of maple syrup. That will solve anyones problem.

In this case I recommend that you open up an email account at www.hotmail.com or www.operamail.com (both are free) and once it's active change your email addy on the board to that new account and see if you start getting emails.

My emails are being sent to my hotmail account. I cannot add to "safe list", I get this message: The necessary information from the 'From:' line of this message is missing or corrupted. Junk E-Mail Filter options cannot be set without this information.

Ok im being a little biatch but dam it would be nice to get e-mail notifications. I got spoiled and now that they dont come anymore it sucks.:cry: I tried everything and it still dosent work.

Originally posted by once was fat
Ok im being a little biatch but dam it would be nice to get e-mail notifications. I got spoiled and now that they dont come anymore it sucks.:cry: I tried everything and it still dosent work.

is this your correct email addy: oncewasfatforum@aol.com

i don't know if this is a factor....but my email notifications don't have anything in the "from" area any more. maybe that's why the filters can't do anything with them lately? (it wasn't always blank)

Originally posted by nikegurl
i don't know if this is a factor....but my email notifications don't have anything in the "from" area any more. maybe that's why the filters can't do anything with them lately? (it wasn't always blank)

:thumb:

I think you just identified the problem!!!

Somehow the email addy that is set as the default for the board admin was blank. :scratch:

So, many ISP's probably bounce the emails. I just added the email addy back, I bet you start getting the emails now. :)

Originally posted by Prince
:thumb:

I think you just identified the problem!!!

Somehow the email addy that is set as the default for the board admin was blank. :scratch:

So, many ISP's probably bounce the emails. I just added the email addy back, I bet you start getting the emails now. :)
I just got one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Thanks Prince.

cool. :thumb:

I started getting email notifications again sometime this afternoon, so I think Prince fixed it. I had not rec'd any for few days.

Back