• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prince, why are you closing threads ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know that IM is your place and all and you could do whatever you want. I don´t understand why you closed certain threads in the past and recently closed one in the training forum.

Originally posted by Dictator, not Prince anymore
closing this thread cause it's going no where and is now completely off topic.
Forums are a place to debate and almost every thread here goes nowhere and completely off topic..
You see what I think ..oh wait..is that censorship on IM? I never thought that I would live to see this day. :)

You should send Prince a PM if you want to talk about it Vieope... then if he doesnt listen you should post in public. But thats definitely the way to handle it first.

Closing a thread that is turning into a flame war, or going that direction, or that has turned into an argument that has nothing to do with the original topic is not censorship.

Censorship would be deleting the threads, editing the posts, etc.

I want this to be a friendly place for discussion, sometimes closing a thread is the best way to keep things that way.

Originally posted by Eggs
You should send Prince a PM if you want to talk about it Vieope... then if he doesnt listen you should post in public. But thats definitely the way to handle it first.

good advice!

Originally posted by Prince
Closing a thread that is turning into a flame war, or going that direction, or that has turned into an argument that has nothing to do with the original topic is not censorship.

Censorship would be deleting the threads, editing the posts, etc.

I want this to be a friendly place for discussion, sometimes closing a thread is the best way to keep things that way.

Censorship - the change or supression or prohibition of speech or writing that is condemned as subversive of the common good.

Sorry, I still think it is censorship.

Originally posted by Prince
Vieope if you're that unhappy with how IM is run, go somewhere else.

Prince, I made a critiscism because I like this place.

Its just treating others with respect V... and you want to find the root cause of something before passing judgement on it. We might all agree, but we might all be wrong because we dont know the circumstances.

Its best to ask in private first V and then ask everyone else. Its common courtesy :)

Exactly, and what is the point of calling me out in public about closing a thread? Kind of childish don't you think?

Obviously I had my reasons, although I thought it was quite obvious for anyone that had been following that thread, but either way I felt it was best to close it.

Everyday we use threads to call someone. I never thought that you Prince, among all people, would be sensitive about it. I guess you are not in a good mood today.

Forget that I mentioned anything. It seems that nobody agrees with me, am I correct Eggs ? You don´t happen to agree with me, do you ? :)

IML Gear Cream!
Haha, you trying to drag me into this Vieope? :p I agree with you talking to Prince in a PM about it if you have a problem :)

I will weigh in on this. V, there are only so many ways 2 people can call each other shitheads. So once it gets into a repetitive thing, it is not only not constructive, it is annoying. I don't really think that it would fall under censorship, just pointless bantering that would lead to nothing more than a waste of bandwidth.

Another way to look at it is that Prince is paying to house this place. Although I am not big into computers, I would imagine the more memory he uses, the more it costs. Now, I have no idea how much it costs, could be cheap, but the last thing I would want to do is pay for 2 retards to have a flame war. :D

Its kind of nice to socialize a little and wander in threads, but when a person is looking for information they should not have to look through 5 pages in a TRAINING FORUM THREAD and end up reading only garbage mixed in with on topic stuff.

Off topic posts should stay in Open Chat.

Prince,

I think you should close this thread as well :laugh: :evil:
Vieope set a perfect example here as to why you closed the initial thread. :)

Back