• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

members' reputations

nikegurl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some forums will allow members to "rate" eachother in terms of accuracy and quality of posts. the way it works (if you haven't seen it) is under the user name there's an icon you can click. then a window opens where you can "add to X's reputation"

you have 2 options. 1 is that you approve of or recommend their post. the 2nd is that you disapprove. either way there is a short field where you can comment.

i have no clue how much work that would be but it could be especially helpful to newbies trying to figure out who is worth listening to....and whose advice they should run from.

That would be great! :thumb:

I dunno, people might just go and put bad reputations on certain people... not that I think this board is like that, but a few people hold gruges.. Lets take IT for example, I would prolly say he gives nothing but advice on how to be ghey :p

I think thats a good idea nikeG, but I somehow see myself getting screwed with that setup, seeing as how I am not always the most liked person around here. It would be cool thou..

The idea itself is great, but in my experience on other forums, too many people abused it.

Agreed. :)

Wise choice, Prince. Smart asses like myself would end up with bad ratings. :)

People might find out the truth about me! :)

IML Gear Cream!
gr81 said:
seeing as how I am not always the most liked person around here.
Did I miss something? :hmmm:

Muscle_Girl said:
Did I miss something? :hmmm:

yeah, can you believe that I have offended people with some of the things I have said,..shocking! You have defn missed some pretty heated discussions to say the least.. :bash:

Aww, I never thought anyone would hate you.. guess thats just cause of my love for you, heh, say something mean and I will see if it's possible for your to be a bad boy :p

Idea sounds good, but it???s one of those things that most likely will not work out

Muscle_Girl said:
Aww, I never thought anyone would hate you.. guess thats just cause of my love for you, heh, say something mean and I will see if it's possible for your to be a bad boy :p

how dare you mock me!! I don't like you anymore :cheeky: :cry:

Aww, it was nothin to do with mocking, damnit! I was trying to be cute! Ugh, I hate the net.

oh, its all good then. I thought you were being patronizing, silly me. You see, everyone else here never has anything good to say about me so you caught me offguard. go ahead and be cute then...I love how we end up whoring each thread we get in, its crazy we are in eth suggestion box! lol

LOL, yes, strange that this ended up being the place we would "do it" :haha:

IML Gear Cream!
I do, its tru!
Me, you ---> kitchen table.. in 15 min. for how long? :p

ok, it is tru but whose kitchen thou..lets say we meet halfway somewhere like south dakota..how long, as long as it takes!! lol

Hmm.. was thinking before I dozed off last night.. to keep up with tradition, I think it should be You + Me = Sleepless in Seattle :p Wuwu ,works for me!

OMW!!

Umm, well when I get a job and get some money flowing, they I be on the way. heh.
Just got back from the gym, and I feel fuqin fantastic! Cept for the fact that I stopped at swiss chalet to grab a bite to eat and tried out a coke, ugh what a nasty feeling I got. *waves buh bye to soft-drinks* Gonna get an iced tea next time lol.
I am very energized right now lol, that workout is what I needed. I know I will be paying for it tomorrow morning tho.. can't wait :thumb:

^^awesome bout the WO babe, it only gets better and better too. Nothing can top the feelings I get from banging out a great WO when I didn't think I was gonna,.. well almost nuthin ;) happy for ya thou. now we need to get that diet tweaked and you will be all set. by the way, nother dumb question but what does OMW mean? oh my wow?! lol

On my way.. lol

Back