• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

! Rate Members Pics !

Members Pic Bodybuilding Ratings

• No I dont want rating members pics on this forum

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes I do want member pic rating for all to vote

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes I do want member pic rating but only admin vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzi9

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I should have polled the other thread (Rating For Memebers Pics).

I think you should have a section where you can post your pics and get rated like on bodybuilding.com, maybe everyone can vote or just a panel of admin?
I think it would add another dimension to this site.

There is a reason this place doesn't suck ass like BB.com. :rolleyes:

IronMagazine is and always has been about supporting members and helping them achieve their goals regardless of the shape they are in, that is what sets this place apart from most other boards.

If we started "rating pics" it changes this board into more of an "eye candy" site and it would also open the door for insults, hurt feelings, etc. basically the mods and I do not want it to turn into that type of board. It would also make people feel uneasy about posting thier pics and being criticized.

However, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Id rather have people write a comment that rate a pic. A comment says alot more than a number.

Ya, no rating pics. Comment if you have something to say.

Robert DiMaggio said:
IronMagazine is and always has been about supporting members and helping them achieve their goals regardless of the shape they are in, that is what sets this place apart from most other boards.
And we can't thank you enough for that, Rob. This board is awesome. :thumbs:

Robert DiMaggio said:

If we started "rating pics" it changes this board into more of an "eye candy" site and it would also open the door for insults, hurt feelings, etc. basically the mods and I do not want it to turn into that type of board. It would also make people feel uneasy about posting thier pics and being criticized.

:thumb:

LW83 said:
ummmm NO!

If you want people to rate your pics, join www.hotornot.com This place has too much class. (despite Dale being a member)
I see why you go there, Luke. Lots of young teenage girls. :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Robert DiMaggio said:

1) You already have a section to post members pics if people wanted to flame they could there! andding a 1-10 rating poll isnt gonna make people suddenly become assholes.

2) Obviosly people arnt forced to post thier pics... if they feel insucure then go hide in a hole.. 100`s of people see each other on the beach half naked at the same time, do you think other people dont judge what you look like to themselves or friends at some point?

3) This is a bodybuiling site... bodybuilders at rated on the they WAY THEY LOOK if you dont like the buisness get out, if you do but dont like they way you look then dont post pics... or are they gonna be forced to???

4) If you feel that people will flame then dont allow text at all just an average rating number.

I dont think you have made a valid point.

text comments make a lot more sense than numerical ratings. suggesting that someone work on their shoulders is a lot more helpful than telling them they are a "7".

nikegurl said:
text comments make a lot more sense than numerical ratings. suggesting that someone work on their shoulders is a lot more helpful than telling them they are a "7".
I agree text should be added as if people wanted to flame the way you look they could do it in members pic section! (or is that to obvious) but if you think people suddenly become on fire with high octane gasoline flaming to the roof burns down beacuse of a rating system then dont have any text... just post pics and see what you get? or is that to much of a fun thing to do for people that hide on computers and neva let any one see them...... for fear of getting.......hurt :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

LW83 said:
Correction. This is a site for ASPIRING body builders. I think the people have spoken.
lol whatever that means

LW83 said:
How old are you? Is that an age in your log on name?
I dont want to get in an argument with you "groupies" it not worth the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back