• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~thread bashing~

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ppl who bash on other ppl on their threads should be punished and ppl who go to a thread and get totally of topic about what the threads even about should be punished...ppl shouldn't be able to make over 2-3threads a day!..and ppl shouldn't be making 20 different threads about the same thing, i just looked at 6threads and its all about christmas and a kid just posted 3threads about his bench jesus...thats all.

ppl who do this shit should be banned for 1-2days

well that kind of shit is pointless.then all the good advice and shit go to page 2 or 3 and its fucking stupid when u have to flip through pages to find that thread u have been wanting to look at

From what i'v seen, most of the crap is in open chat.

Why dont you use the advanced search and do a narrower search? For e.g., if you are looking for training info, then search only the training forum. Do not search 'all forums'. That way you wont get results from open chat and elsewhere which may not be relevent.

~this thread sucks~

^^^ more thread shit i'm talking about ....well half the shit that ppl post on this thread is fucking worthless..

kenwood said:
^^^ more thread shit i'm talking about ....well half the shit that ppl post on this thread is fucking worthless..
~comes with the territory~

:laugh:

It's what having a forum is all about. The freedom to post what you want to. I mean, do you hear people complaining about you asking for advice on yet another routine you are changing to? No, people give you feedback, just like they do about off topics. It just comes with the territory. I personally, enjoy having discussions about whatever happens to fit my fancy that day. You just have to stop being so negative man. Relax, take a load off your back. And if some of the off-the-wall discussions are cumbersome, do like BulkMeUp said, use advance searches for what you want to see. No biggie. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Ohhhhh! I think Vieope just likened you to Johnnny. That's Cold Blooded.

Ban Kenwood

kenwood said:
ppl who bash on other ppl on their threads should be punished and ppl who go to a thread and get totally of topic about what the threads even about should be punished...ppl shouldn't be able to make over 2-3threads a day!..and ppl shouldn't be making 20 different threads about the same thing, i just looked at 6threads and its all about christmas and a kid just posted 3threads about his bench jesus...thats all, and forgive me for being gay!

That is the gayest load of crap I have ever read.

The only thing gayer than this thread is LexusGS

Really I'm not kidding

IML Gear Cream!
If you type "ppl" instead of people you deserve no respect. Are those 3 extra letters that big of a pain in the ass to type? How much time did you save by typing ppl? This thread fkn suks

gococksDJS said:
If you type "ppl" instead of people you deserve no respect. Are those 3 extra letters that big of a pain in the ass to type? How much time did you save by typing ppl? This thread fkn suks

If you type "fkn" instead of fucking you deserve no respect. Are those 4 extra letters that big of a pain in the ass to type? How much time did you save by typing fkn? This thread fkn suks

kenwood said:
ppl who bash on other ppl on their threads should be punished and ppl who go to a thread and get totally of topic about what the threads even about should be punished...ppl shouldn't be able to make over 2-3threads a day!..and ppl shouldn't be making 20 different threads about the same thing, i just looked at 6threads and its all about christmas and a kid just posted 3threads about his bench jesus...thats all.

Wow did he really say that? Is he talking about himself????

*********************Ghey Thread Advisory********************

Back