• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stupid stupid question

buff_tat2d_chic

Tat2d Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanna know how many avid bodybuilders (who lift regularly and watch what they eat) drink? If you drink...how often?

I am talking beer or the hard stuff....spill it pleeezzz.

Prior to the contest prep I would drink a few times a month on the weekends. Vodka :cool:

When not getting ready to compete I try to limit the alcohol to once a week at most or maybe once every two weeks. BUT when I do go out it's ALL OUT:)

I think you can maintain a good physique as long as you limit yourself to no more than this and you watch yourself...as in stay away from nachos and pizza when you drink, etc. Also I stick to vodka and water or sugar-free coolers....soetimes martinis:)

Also I try to hit cardio the next day....not sure if it works but it's a mental thing for me.

Originally posted by buff_tat2d_chick
I wanna know how many avid bodybuilders (who lift regularly and watch what they eat) drink? If you drink...how often?

I am talking beer or the hard stuff....spill it pleeezzz.

I'll include wine, since it is stronger than beer.

I drink a couple times a month, usually three or four drinks each time. I prefer darker beers, but I also love wine. I'm a lightweight and can't handle much more alcohol than that.

I've read countless articles that say an occasional drink is actually good for your health.

I am much better about avoiding alcohol than watching what I eat. I just dont have a tremendous desire to "get wasted" or feel buzzed.

But, about once a year I may go through a 1.75L of Jim Beam along with some coke, every 6-12 months I may buy some MGD or Corona or whatever. Someone gave me a case of Corona for some computer work (friend) and I didn't turn it down, this was a few months ago :D I think moderation is the big thing, honestly though the more I allow myself to cheat the worse I get, the more I stay away from those temptations the less I think and care of them.

Back