• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rockstar

worddog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wandering how bad this stuff is for you? I am addicted to the diet rockstar drink :rocker: But I was just curious to how unhealthy it is? So I figured that I would ask you all since yall can usually shed some good light on things. Here is some of the information on the drink.
You can also check out their website at www.rockstar69.com Thanx in advance for all the info.

Last edited:
Ever since high school I was taught there is no such thing as a carbonated energy drink...its probably crap....maybe some fat guys bath water with a flintstone vitamin added for flavor. Just exercise more and eat right...you dont need an energy drink. If you want to lose weight...look at doing HIIT training in a fasted state in the morning.

:thumb: Well I dont recall saying anything about needing it for energy? The whole question genius was how bad it was for the body. I just like to drink it. A friend of mine had some in his refrigerator and I tried it I am not quite sure if it gave me a significant energy boost or anything I just liked it. But thanx for your two cents though :laugh:

Well then fine :mad:

:D if thats all you meant....you should be fine...if you are drinking it for taste I dont know why you would care if it is going to hurt you....much like pop and beer...bad for you but we drink it anyway. At least you picked something with only 20 calories and it gives you vitamins. If you like it..more power to you.

Thank you now we are getting somewhere Thats all I was asking. That is why I posted this here on IM because there is usually some pretty knowledgeable people that hang around here.

Cowbell said:
if you are drinking it for taste I dont know why you would care if it is going to hurt you....much like pop and beer...bad for you but we drink it anyway.

That is why I asked. Because if it is as bad as drinking pop or beer I am afraid that I am going to have to stop drinking it. Just like I did with the beer and the pop 2 years ago.

You should be fine...there are much worse things you could be consuming...sorry about the earlier misunderstanding.

Thanx Man its all good.

Is their anyone else out there with an opinion on this stuff?

Worddog...

im a caffeine fanatic. I drink two or three of them while working my night job, and usually down one or two while teaching. My students make fun of me, but really, it is just like drinking coffee. I used to have the caffeine content specs, i will see if i can find them, to compare caffeine content of popular energy drinks. I find that good ol coffee is still the best. The energy drinks are just super caffeinated soda.

Not much wrong with them unless your watching your sodium. Unless your drinking alot, they shouldnt affect you. I was drinking one every morning so I could stay awake through math and I'm fine.:spaz:

IML Gear Cream!
PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, CYANOCOBALAMIN??????? no thanks

cutting Sucks

BruiseKnee said:
PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, CYANOCOBALAMIN??????? no thanks

PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE - Commonly known as vitamin B6.

CYANOCOBALAMIN - Commonly known as Vitamin B-12

:clapping:

Back