• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Signature required... Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGettin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been in this game for some years now and not once have I ever had stuff sent with a signature required, so uhhh yeah, I don't even use my real name. Did I just fuck myself out of a decent sized order including HGH? Or can I just sign the name that I used and hope they don't ask to see ID?

Did you contact your source and ask them if they sent it "signature required?"

That would be step #1 IMO.

In the past I used to get INT version and it always required a sig, per HK..Not sure how he does it nowadays.

You could always tell them to return to sender or just not pick it up and hope they return to sender in a timely manner, and then ask the Source to resend on your shipping dime worse case scenario. But yeah I'd imagine if it's the Post Office they are gonna want and check a valid I.D.

They won't ask for your ID unless it is "Signature Restricted."
Restricted just means restricted to the actual person whose name is on the package.
Sign whatever name you want to.

PM me if you need clarification.
Please don't discuss shipping methods in the forum (you haven't at this point, I am just reminding you).

Please use caution with your verbiage in the remaining portions of this tread.

Never saw anything about one being required, then in a random email asked a few questions including "no signature is required right" with a reply saying it was. Not sure if it's a "restricted" one or not though, I'll have to find out. Guess it just never popped in my head because of doing this for so long without ever needing to and it was never stated before the order. Guess we'll just have to see what happens. Shit.

I have had to sign for a package from a source . Reason being you can not say you did not receive package . It was at least 3 years ago . No problem !
Actually it was sent to where I lived and someone else signed for it , no problem .
Not saying you will get the same result .

I always have to sign for deliveries that come from over seas. And 90% of the time my wife signs or even the other day my mom signed. So they dont give a shit who is signing, as long as someone confirms the mail man left it for you.

Don't sign, make the shipper send again with no sig required. Not worth the risk. CLOSED.

/V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back