• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buns

tiger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well....this is my first post!
I don't get to the gym that often, I will use the time factor as an excuse.
Does bike riding have an effect on the toning of your
bum, butt , tush....????
What are the best/ most effective exercises for this area.
I want results fast!!! I know it's not going to happen over night
but the sooner the better.
Pleeeeeease help me out here, tell me what I should do.
It's not a big bum just needs a little life if you know what I mean.
Tiger.

Welcome To IM!!! :thumb:

The best thing you can do for your butt is to get your diet in order.
You can do all the exercise you want but if your Body fat stays high, you'll always have a large butt.

What Scotty says is true...if you have too much bodyfat your butt will not look the way you want it to. However, biking is good, especially uphill for both toning and cardio. Other exercises that will tighten your tush include...

-deep squats
-lunges...all types
-step ups onto a bench
-kneeling leg kickbacks
-lying butt lifts

Thanks guys!!
I am 5'6 and last time I did the body fat calculation it was 17%.
Should you believe these calculators?? Could be a load of hogs wash for all I know!
I have never had to worry about my weight. Sometimes I dream of being voluptuous. A case of you always want what you ain't got maybe. I don't worry about what I eat but do prefer to eat healthy because you just feel better for it.
My tush is tiny but I want it more pert.
After years of playing sport and now no sport I just know that
my backside isn't what it used to be.
So I shall get to it !
Thanks again for responding.......I did think that maybe no one would.
Tiger :)

We're here to help Tiger....now, work dat ass!

butt

Hey Tiger! In response to your original question, The best excerises for da butt are, in order, The Squat, The Lunge(I prefer putting forward foot up on a 3" step), The Leg Press. Also of use are the ones that target the hamstrings as this helps get rid of that "high on the thigh" jiggle that alot of women have trouble with. These would be, The seated leg-curl, Standing (one leg at a time)leg-curl, lying legcurl, stiff-leg deadlifts, good-mornings. Hope this helps! Da Butt, is what sarted it all for me in bodybuilding.

Thanks Wonderwoman!!
Your info has helped for sure...knowledge is power!!
So your butt is where it all began.
Your profile says that you have been BB for 4 years...you must
look great!
How long before you saw results???
Tiger.

:D After 6 months of hard training I had improved imensely! Butt was firm and on the rise. Arms had tightened up and some muscle definition was showing

Originally posted by wonderwoman
:D After 6 months of hard training I had improved imensely! Butt was firm and on the rise. Arms had tightened up and some muscle definition was showing
Show us a pic :D Yeah, Yeah :D Show us a pic :thumb:

6 months...I will have to get cracking !!
Nothing worth while is ever easy is it!
Tiger

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by tiger
6 months...I will have to get cracking !!
Nothing worth while is ever easy is it!
Tiger

No not easy at all... but thats what makes it worth while when someone comes up to you and says "do you work out" or "whats the best way to get my abs in shape" ...

its a great ego boost and makes working out all that much better.... and helps keep you going... so keep up the good work and remember that in a year.. there you'll be.... in shape or out is all up to you.... so go HIT those weights..
:thumb:

Back