• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Marijuana smoking better for lungs than cigarettes

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Marijuana smoking better for lungs than cigarettes by Tara Green (NaturalNews) Marijuana smoking, at least at moderate levels, does not harm lungs but actually improves airflow rates and lung capacity. That’s the finding of a recent study published in the January 11, 2012 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association. Large-scale study compares [...]
Read More...

I can attest to the lung capacity claim. I used to work in a human performance lab and we would do v02 max tests, body fat, and lung capacity tests. Anyone who was a regular bong user would measure off the charts in lung capacity. This was at humboldt state too, so you can imagine how many folks had amazing lung capacities.

That's why I got the extra big Roor. Help my cardio. :lol:

Now if the GOVERMENT would listen to we the people and hear what they want then they would legalize it. How many folks do you need smoke weed and getting into a fight, a car accident, black out, don't remember where they are at, cause divorce etc...? Now what about alcohol? The people speak up and the government tigthens back down. We say give us weed and steroids and they say we will take away pro-hormones and allow you to drink and smoke yourself to death. Confused?

ive experimented with it pre workout and i must say ive had really good workouts...believe it or not you get a really nice mind muscle connection

Two words.

Victor ******* Martinez.

vic3.jpg

Back