• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

injection help

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think I pinned the same spot to many times, was doing every other day I'm shots in my delta and the one I pinned on Tuesday a lot of the oil leaked out and now it's 4 days later and there's a hard lump there, it's not hot or red or painful. It's just a hard lump. Should I be worried and will it go away?

Were you using the same needle more than once? If you did that might be a problem. It is always recommendable to change sites as much as possible. Normally that can be accumulation of the oil in that area and should be absorbed by your muscle ( body) but leave that area alone. If it gets worse, go seek medical attention asap. You may want find someone to help you with the injections, having someone will expand you injections sites.Best of luck!

Last edited:
4 days later and no heat or redness, you're fine. Find more sites you may have created scar tissue.

You did, but no need to worry yourself too much. Your delts should be off limits for a couple of weeks, it'll get better.

Lump is just the oil accumulated in one spot, you'll be fine

yep it will subside. just rotate around it and give it a break and gently massage it a few times a day.

It's a small hard lump no pain though just was hoping it would go away

Back