• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NO libido while on Masteron

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i decided to give Masteron a go. Im 4 weeks into the cycle so its definitely hit me, gains are up, strength is up.

600mg/week of Test Cyp
400mg/week of Masteron
HOWEVER, im doing 37.5mg of Aromasin a day

Usually im very sensitive to estrogen so my Aromasin dosages are high, however i might have underestimated how powerful Masteron is at helping estrogen sides. Ive always been told to never ever rely on Mast as an AI.

Anyway, i have ZERO libido. i remember doing doing a Test cyp/Proviron cycle a while back and my libido was INSANE. Should i scale the Aromasin back some? i have no other low-estro sides other than low libido.

Thats an insane amount or aromasin to me . With or without the masteron (which should reduce your need anyway ) . Id stop the AI all together for 1 week and hit your self with a few big shots of HCG .

I would drop it to 25mgs daily, if not lower, and see how you feel. You may not need that high of a dose on 600 mgs of test. Getting blood work would help also or maybe something your taking (AI or test) is not dosed properly or bunk.

I'm running a gram of test and only use 12.5mg of Aromasin a day. You may have crashed your estrogen levels.

Warrior

Although almost nobody else will agree with you about your Aromasin dose, I too am extremely sensitive to estrogen and have to dose my AI's higher than most so I understand. If that is the dose all at once you may do better to split it up and reduce it some, but if you split that dosage up already and it works for you properly based on blood work, power to you.

As for your question, yes, that sounds like crashed estrogen. I'd reduce the Asin dose and see how you feel. Bloodwork is best but sometimes experimentation works out ok

yea i gotta get some blood work done. Im just worried about my libido because im going to Costa Rica soon for a bachelor party. its going to be whores for 7 days straight. I want to be READY.

Im going to blast a lot of HCG tonight, skip tonight's aromasin dose and pick back up tomorrow going at 12.5mg ED

Got to be low estro.
Any old homebrew suicide fellas remember the old synopex (sp?) Carts. With the test prop and estradiol. And you could pull some out but you couldn't get all of it out. I loved those... Grew like a motherfucker and even with 1mg Adex a day i was still high

IML Gear Cream!
yea i gotta get some blood work done. Im just worried about my libido because im going to Costa Rica soon for a bachelor party. its going to be whores for 7 days straight. I want to be READY.

Im going to blast a lot of HCG tonight, skip tonight's aromasin dose and pick back up tomorrow going at 12.5mg ED

You need bloods ASAP. Also, I'd do 12.5 EOD until your libido is raging then slowly add more. On Mast you should want to fuck every 6 or higher you see and seriously consider that chunky 4 you know gives great head!!!

Got to be low estro.
Any old homebrew suicide fellas remember the old synopex (sp?) Carts. With the test prop and estradiol. And you could pull some out but you couldn't get all of it out. I loved those... Grew like a motherfucker and even with 1mg Adex a day i was still high

Ha! That shit was the bomb. I thought I was king shit bumpin a couple lines with some friends. And breaking bad in the kitchen. I used to put a beaten on those watmams and then have to switch to coffee filters.lol! Watch out this batch is a little chunky! Use a bigger pin! Luv it!!

you could lower Aromison and add proviron

Just lower your aromasin. Nothing else needed. Lower to 12.5mg eod at that test dose.

Anyone run a gram of mast? If so what were your results like.

I would stop the aromasin for 2 days then lower the aromasin to 12.5 going forward. If it does not come back then. Do 900MCG of HCG a week split at 300 each day mon, wed, fri.

Whats the point of HCG in combating his low libido?? What'll happen his his body will produce some test on top of what he's already taking...that will aromatize to even more estrogen.

I totally agree on scaling back the Aromasin. According to my labs I CRUSHED my estrogen on 12.5 ED. Libido was in the toilet.

Whats the point of HCG in combating his low libido?? What'll happen his his body will produce some test on top of what he's already taking...that will aromatize to even more estrogen.

I totally agree on scaling back the Aromasin. According to my labs I CRUSHED my estrogen on 12.5 ED. Libido was in the toilet.

The low estrogen will be combated by the HCG and the LH spike will give him libido (not to mention it will aromatize raising estrogen levels out of the single digits it must be in). Is it necessary, no, 12.5 mg EOD would probably do him just fine until his libido is back. I use HCG with my TRT and it makes a world of difference in the libido department.

UPDATE:

So i discontinued the Aromasin since Sunday. It is now Thursday. On Sunday, Monday & Tuesday i pinned some HCG.

My libido has SLIGHTLY returned. How long does it take to recover from an estrogen crash??

I have a week long bachelor party in 11 days. i want to be a machine when im there.

Back