• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second cycle advice for Sustanon 250/350 and stack options.

Ant666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone,

I would like some advice on my second cycle, I am no means an expert but have recently done a 14 week Test E (2x 250 pw) and dbol (40 pd) cycle with good results. I took Proviron during the cycle and took clomid and novaldex starting 2 weeks after last pin for PCT. (ended 18 weeks a go btw)

I want to do a second cycle of either Sustanon 250 or 350?, and want to stack it with something else, but I don't have any experience with anything other than dbol. So I am looking for suggestions/ advice, or even if you think sticking to dbol or just sustanon?

My stats ;

35 years old
178llbs
5' 10
10% body fat max, Athletic shape on small frame. High metabolism.Hard gainer.

Training for 3 years hard and solid, with 15+ years previous on and off.
Currently training max 6 times a week, min 4 times...each body part twice.

1 Previous Test E and dbol cycle of 14 weeks, with good gains. as above.

Diet consists mainly of chicken breast,beef, turkey and pork. With rice pasta and lots of potatoes, sweet potatoes etc. I aim for 5 meals a day plus Protein and gain shakes in between meals.
At least 3500 cals a day, usually more. I don't cheat very often, but I also don't gain fat easy, so there isn't any problem with fat.

My cycle goal is to gain muscle mass and definition, I want particularly to gain more chest muscle.

I hope I have covered all the necessary things for the post to be accepted. If I have missed anything please tell me.

Thanks guys

Me

Hi

do you have advice on a typical cycle?

deca and anadrol oral or pins?

ie. timescale and quantities etc.?

:)

OK so looking at my stats etc.

What would your suggestions be for quantities?

Im looking at probably sustanon @ 700 EW

Plus Deca or NPP @ ?

and anadrol at 25 - 50 ed

Sust 700 mg week, NPP 400 mg week , 50 mg proviron ED , the anadrol is up to you. You want to run deca use test E, you want to run Sust use NPP

Hey bro I assume you've been training to add muscle mass for all these years ? I would think after 15 years of training and a cycle under your belt you would be heavier then 178. I understand you say your a hard gainer but you have to eat and train conducive to your goals. Otherwise no gear is gonna really do it.

How much did you gain and keep from your previous cycle?

I don't know what your program looks like but 6 days per week sounds like an awful lot for a guy who has trained naturally for the most part. I don't know how much volume is in each session but I would guess it's pretty high if your program is like most guys that I see. Probably training 2 body parts per day and upwards of 20 or more work sets?

If so, I would suggest backing off a bit and training less frequently, maybe every other day or 5 at most. Try sticking with 2-4 compound movements and maybe 1 single joint movement per session. Intensity and volume cycling week to week is also effective. Training in the 5-8 rep range one week (all compound movements) and 12 - 20 the next week. I always like to deload or take a break completely every 6-8 weeks, especially before a cycle.

Just some thoughts. Obviously I have no idea what your program looks like but I figured I would just put it out there.

If your interested in more put up your program for the last few weeks and your plan going forward. If your not, then just ignore me;).

Hi,
Yes I should probably be heavier, but have always found it really hard to gain weight. As a kid I was extremely skinny and I have a small build. I used to be a semi-professional long distance runner so I was more into athletic type of training, so not necessarily bulk training more leaning towards muscle definition etc. endurance etc.

I live in Spain and work outside hard hands on work, so really I guess I should be aiming to eat far more calories than I have been taking to compensate with the calories I am burning during the day. Gets real hot here from April through till October so the calories are probably flying off.

When I came over to Spain 10 years a go, I was actually 20 llbs heavier, but also had a bit more fat then.

I'm not one to not listen to advice and welcome your input.

Training goes something like this; No dead lifts and Squats at the moment because there isn't anywhere in the gym at the moment. Hard to find decent gyms here :( (new gym opens nxt month with them. :) ) But was squating/lifting before

Day 1 Back and Bis, but swapping out with Tris every other week.

Lat pull downs 4 sets behind and to front , weighted wide grip pull ups 4 sets, seated rows x 4, t bar row x 4, 1 arm dumbell row x 4, and sometimes bench flies.
Bis- seated cable preacher curls, ez bar curls, dumbell curls (sometimes do drop sets), concentration curls, pin wheel curls, all 4 sets.

Day 2- Shoulders and Legs

Shoulders - side raises, front raises, flies, machine shoulder press, dumbell press front and behind, upright cable shrugs or dumbell, face pulls.
Legs: Decline Squat machine, seated leg push machine, lunges with dumbells, leg extensions (double dips), leg curls.

Day 3- Chest and Tris or bis rotated with back etc.

Chest- machine flies, bench flat/decline/incline, cable crossovers 3 positions with close grip push ups in between sets. incline dumbell flies. and sometimes dips, depends on whether with tris or bis.
Tris- Dips (weighted), cable extensions, over head extensions, mcmanus extensions, behind head, bench dips, split rope pull downs.

Day 4- Abs and calves sometimes cardio

super sets of seated heavy calve raises, followed by high rep lighter standing calve raises. leg machine calf pushes?
Abs- cable twists, situps!, ab roller, leg raises, swiss ball rollouts etc.

Day 5 Arms
Been doing Bis and tris together for a couple of months, if and when they feel good to go. same kind of stuff as above.

Then I repeat with Sunday off and normally 1 day off in week depending on how I feel.

Probably too much, but doesnt seem to phase me, always full of energy and rarely aching beyond a unacceptable amount ;) Normally have a week off after 8 weeks or so.

Looking to gain some good mass and strength, I want to be full of definition and V shaped.

hit a wall before my 1st cycle.

From my 1st cycle I did drop a lot of ab and mid rift fat. and gained about 16llbs in total which dropped to about 10llb after a while ... not much but you can really see the difference.
Abs look a lot better and biceps looking good. Lats bigger and stronger, also overall reps and strength have increased.

So as I am not getting any younger I am considering a 2nd cycle therefore my post.

I await your inputs.

ME

Defanatly need to workout less frequently. I saw way better gains when I went to heavy ass weight every other day. And make sure u start squating and dead lifting ASAP. These will also help you gain. Like was said if u can't gain weight off AAS then u need to learn to eat more or you will just loose it all when u come off. Just try new things and learn what your body responds to..

thay being said with the goals you have and your age I would go with deca or NPP. Do lots of resurch before you make a choose. You should enjoy!! Good luck brother.

Cheers buddy. Yes I feel maybe its time to change it up, so easy to get stuck in the same routine.

What do you reckon on the rotation training idea ie. low reps high weights one week then changing to higher reps lower weight then higher and lower and so on etc and back round again? Or do you reckon stick with low reps heavy ass weight.

Perhaps I will try doing mon wed fri sat and some weeks an extra day (gym not open sun :( )

Yes want to get back on the squats and lifts, I know they are real important.

do you have a workout recommendation for a 4/5 day week?

Leaning towards sustanon and NPP, but could do with a cycle recommend as not to get it wrong.

Also wondering about a small dose of anadrol

Im assuming that reasonably low doses of the three would be better for me and better for keepable gains?

And what are your thoughts on HCG?

Open to advice :)

IML Gear Cream!
I don't mean to sound rude bro but you really need to get your training and diet down.
You are definitely not eating enough and with that kind of volume, you must not be training with enough effort because I would be crippled and over trained. Granted you have way too many single joint exercises and not enough multi joint movements.
I asked you your program and you listed every exercise you do. Which leads me to believe that you have little knowledge in this area. You should focus your efforts on learning how to train and see what works.

First, you need to find a new gym.

Second, you need how to Deadlift, squat, press, row and pull-up properly cuz that's all you need to do.

Third, I cannot possibly teach you what you need to know. You need to do the work on your own. so what I recommend go look into a simple progressive program like Jim Wendlers "531". There is a subprogram he calls something like "Big Bastard". It's geared towards mass building. He actually has a program directed at hypertrophy training called "853". Go buy the E-book or the book itself and read it and follow everything he recommends. Don't add your own shit to it cuz you just don't know enough.

I don't think you should consider any more AAS until you put at least 6 more months into training and diet self education.

Good luck.

HI,

Ok I understand what you mean, don't forget that I am mostly Spanish speaking and some of the words get mis-understood, so I just assumes you wanted to know the exact exercises that I have been doing for the last months.

As I mentioned (i think) my normal gym is shut for a re-fit and doesn't open again until next month, so that's why no lifts, squats etc. As current gym has no space or adequate equip. But I do normally do these, in fact I just love Squats!

I have tried many programs and advice from many so called gym advisers etc. and I will take a look at Jim Wendlers. :)

I know from reading many posts, that a big problem for most is the lack of diet. I naturally eat a lot even when I am not training, so getting the extra amount I need for massive growth is so hard. I am going to step it up to around 7 meals a day soon, and concentrate more on lifts (when the gym opens)

I know it seems a lot of work at the gym but I do think I try as hard as I can whilst training, I certainly wouldn't waste my time by not putting the effort in.

I am usually completely shattered straight afterwards (apart from when on aas) but I just seem to repair quick and am ready by the next day.
I've always had bags of energy and endurance. ;)

Thanks for your input and thanks for your honesty.

I will try and improve my diet and program first.

Back