• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unknown sexy woman

Gekko01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

Does anyone know the woman, who is on the first picture in King Kamali's Jan Tana 2007 gallery? No, I don't mean the female competitor, but the hot and sexy woman wearing a black dress.

If one of you has some nice pics, please let me have them!

As I'm not a computer expert, I don't know how to upload the picture I mentioned. So, you have to visit his website...!

lawl

Well, I like her very much! Do you wanna help me or not?

Btw: What makes you laughing on her? She is neither fat nor ugly nor ...

Anyway: I don't like "woman" like Paris Hilton or Angelina Jolie. They don't look natural.

That's what I did a few days ago, but I didnt get any response yet. If she is a former athlete or competitor, there is maybe a gallery somewhere on the internet.

IML Gear Cream!
keep trying to contact them. don't give up. if all else fails, use the line "if you don't tell me who she is i will kill myself." i works everytime....how do you think i got engaged?

Someone has to know her!!! She's standing on the stage during the contest with all the winners and one of the special guests (a wrestler). So, I guess she is a former model or something like that.

Maybe, one of you has got the Jan Tana 2007 DVD...

Back