• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z-Line Test

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, just wondering how your experience was with the Z-Labs Test.

Fantastic- which ones are you looking at ? I actually prefer the ZDom- but I love the big jugs.

I recently bought 4 vials of 250 Mg/Ml Test Enanthate by Z-Labs International.

Every tried em? just wanted to see if i got what i paid for

Last edited:
u will only know if u pin them im on sline domestic and very good results but i heard internatinal was that much better keep u supdated

I have also done ZDom- but I think Repo and others say the intl is as good or better.
The Dom cyp and e is excellent. Great shit !!

z is bottom line g2g in every aspect domestic, international its all good

Fantastic- which ones are you looking at ? I actually prefer the ZDom- but I love the big jugs.

LOL - don't we all love big jugs. :D

I've ran both international and domestic with equally good results.

Every product I've tried from Z has also been reordered at least a second time - I don't think you can pick anything you won't be happy with.

I would just order based on what you need and let Z take care of the rest.

Please keep us posted - the feedback is great to see. :)

I live on z line test(no really)lifeline

IML Gear Cream!
I live on z line test(no really)lifeline

Do you run maintenance dose all year ? That is what I do and then two big blasts. I am on this quest to try the whole UncleZ line:winkfinger:. I started with the ZDom which was unreal- now I have orders backed up.Zteam fills one and then they have another from me Hey- when you have good things going- you just keep em coming:ohyeah:-Z is our favorite Uncle:dancer:

Do you run maintenance dose all year ? That is what I do and then two big blasts. I am on this quest to try the whole UncleZ line:winkfinger:. I started with the ZDom which was unreal- now I have orders backed up.Zteam fills one and then they have another from me Hey- when you have good things going- you just keep em coming:ohyeah:-Z is our favorite Uncle:dancer:

LOL - I'm running down the site - BLASTING and cruising - mostly BLASTING ... "Vroom Vroom!!!" :D

LOL - I'm running down the site - BLASTING and cruising - mostly BLASTING ... "Vroom Vroom!!!" :D

HA-HA- the whole damn line is GTG- so everybody wants to know. Now we will see about a sale ? Prices are already great though so can't bitch. I surely do love those ZDom big ass jugs- but the intl Euro looks good and...........the whole line is good ( much canndy to choose). Now I even have my eye on the HGH ? Tempting - any input guys ? If it is from Z I have no worries though.

You boys know i love the z line! Im enetering the IM challenge and will be running all z line throught out. Ill have a thread going in the challenge area, and Ill keep a cycle log on zs forum aswell! You guys should jin the challenge and give some serious advertising for z Im positive he will appreciate it and probably make it worth your while, if you know what I mean!

Will be running the ZDom Test E in the near future, will keep everyone updated.

-Scagnetti

Back