• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bloodwork results questions/concerns

big_pimpin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
32 YO, 5'9 195lbs BF UNK (probably in 15-20 range right now)
Currently taking:
50mcg of T3 daily for last 3 weeks
5 IU's sub Q (riptropin) upon waking on empty stomach

Woke up at 630am the morning of blood work, fasted from 11pm the night before until getting drawn for blood work at 11:25am, only drank a little water between then.

Can some experienced bros who know about blood work values and the effect current meds would have on values weigh in. My HGH serum levels are of no concern, 5.9 after 5 Iu's 5 1/2 hours prior seem OK. Hoping the new batch of rips i just got raise those values. But more concerned about the values in the high to low range. Specifically Monocytes (HIGH), Glucose serum (HIGH), creatinine serum (LOW), BUN/Creat ratio (HIGH), ALT (SGPT) (HIGH), LH (HIGH), FSH serum (HIGH). Some of the values indicate Kidney, and Liver issues?

Thanks Bros, I will be making an appointment with my Dr, to also see if any alarms for concern. I was getting ready to start a cycle of test/tren/anavar next week.

Attachments

• scan0005.pdf
    750.4 KB · Views: 47
Stats:
32 YO, 5'9 195lbs BF UNK (probably in 15-20 range right now)
Currently taking:
50mcg of T3 daily for last 3 weeks
5 IU's sub Q (riptropin) upon waking on empty stomach

Woke up at 630am the morning of blood work, fasted from 11pm the night before until getting drawn for blood work at 11:25am, only drank a little water between then.

Can some experienced bros who know about blood work values and the effect current meds would have on values weigh in. My HGH serum levels are of no concern, 5.9 after 5 Iu's 5 1/2 hours prior seem OK. Hoping the new batch of rips i just got raise those values. But more concerned about the values in the high to low range. Specifically Monocytes (HIGH), Glucose serum (HIGH), creatinine serum (LOW), BUN/Creat ratio (HIGH), ALT (SGPT) (HIGH), LH (HIGH), FSH serum (HIGH). Some of the values indicate Kidney, and Liver issues?

Thanks Bros, I will be making an appointment with my Dr, to also see if any alarms for concern. I was getting ready to start a cycle of test/tren/anavar next week.

The only thing I can comment on is your glucose being 105. It's barely above normal, but should still have you watching it. How long have you been on hgh? that may affect it. Have you ever had a high glucose reading before?

Yes i agree with exphy, your glucose at that level may be from hgh use. As already asked how long have you been on gh. Also the t3 will possible effect glucose levels. Talk with doctor and see what he feels is necessary. If you decide to continue the gh and t3 it would be wise to look into glucophage(metformin) good luck.

The only thing I can comment on is your glucose being 105. It's barely above normal, but should still have you watching it. How long have you been on hgh? that may affect it. Have you ever had a high glucose reading before?
105 is perfectly normal. If it were beloew 75-80 then I'd say check into it. But if it's ever above 140 thats too high. HGH can actually cause high blood glucose levels. Besides,A1C is what you want to pay attention to. If it's ever above 7 you got an issue and are probably becoming insulin resistant type 2. Over 10 your definately a diabetic with bad controll.

I agree about a1c being a much better test, and it's prob the hgh causing elevated levels, but a 105 is not normal. I run 70-80 fasting.
My mother in law runs about 110-120 and they're about to put her on meds for it.

I don't care what those values say. I've been a type 1 diabetic for 27 years and I've got a long history of experiance with HGH on both type 1's,insulin resistant type 2's and non-diabetics. Those ranges they listed are way strict. 105 is not too high. What was the A1C?

I agree about a1c being a much better test, and it's prob the hgh causing elevated levels, but a 105 is not normal. I run 70-80 fasting.
My mother in law runs about 110-120 and they're about to put her on meds for it.

I run between 95-105 and I'm in perfect health. A1C's in the 5's. But I also use Novalog like it's going out of style.

You are theoreticaly correct. I can't say your wrong. I'm just saying he should'nt worry too much about a 105. Thats all.

Agreed, an a1c would be a better test, or just waiting till off the hgh and retest. Just something to keep an eye on.

They should re-test her over time. I've seen a lot of people get false flags,go on meds only to find out they were not needed. Happened to my mother. She had a few elevated BG's and they put her on meds. Few months go by and they took her off and said there must have been inconsistantcies in the testing.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh she's been that way for years, she just keeps trying to take care of it by fat loss. Well you know how that goes.

Any feedback on the others? Monocytes (HIGH), creatinine serum (LOW), BUN/Creatinine ratio (HIGH), ALT (SGPT) (HIGH), LH (HIGH), FSH serum (HIGH)

Any feedback on the others? Monocytes (HIGH), creatinine serum (LOW), BUN/Creatinine ratio (HIGH), ALT (SGPT) (HIGH), LH (HIGH), FSH serum (HIGH)

sorry bro, I'm not qualified to comment on those. A doc or a dietician would be your best bet.

I think your sugar (glucose) level is good. I check mine constantly using my mother's. But, mine is never over 100 unless I had just ate. For kicks, you might want to test it about 2 hours after you ate a meal.

there is a sticky that explains how to read your bloodwork. You should check it out. It will answer a lot of your questions.

a normal fasting blood glucose level is below 100 and should be well under 100. 110-120 is prediabetes. A hemoglobin A1C test is a better test because it represents what your blood sugar is doing long term, not short term.

I think mine has been 101-102 a few times. It always seems to normalize like everything else given 3-4 weeks.

That's good to hear. My last one was 78. But I've only been on hgh for 3 months.

This is what ya need. Not so much the pump,but the real-time glucose sensor. It does the testing for you. All u do is look down at the screen,and tada! Theres your BG level. You calibrate it when it needs it and other than that it works pretty good. Thank God for health insurance. Would have been over $5,000 without it and like $4,000 for the glucose sensor. If anyone needs a setup like this and can't afford it or whatever let me know. I'd be happy to see it go to someone who needs it. I'm back using regular injections and testing regularly because I simply just don't want to use it. I have a problem with stuff being stuck onto,or into rather,my skin. It's not painfull of very uncomfortable,but when I was sick last year everything hurt my skin. It just hurt to the touch. Too many high BG readings. It actually makes your entire bodies skin hurt as if you have the flu and your back and chest hurt to the touch. Well this is the same feeling but all over the body.

DSCN2347.jpg

That's good to hear. My last one was 78. But I've only been on hgh for 3 months.

Also theres a difference in ranges from a healthy non-diabetic,to an insulin resistant type 2,and a full blown type 1. And now in these past years doctors have been diagnosing cases as temporary type 1's. My friend was put on 25iu's of Lantus while still on type 2 pills. You know this is just not typical! And 25iu's of Lantus is a lot for a type 2. Jeez,I mean I take 40iu's. Thats a healthy dose for a guy my size with type 1. After a few months they took him off and his BG's were much better. It was part exercise,part watching what he ate and partly the insulin. Endocrinologysts have a tricky job. They have to put you between that fine line of high BG's and low BG's. However,our bodies have internal clocks that make this a difficult task. Like the witching hour. It's a time in the middle of the night when your BG can change drastically for no apparent reason at all. So this stuff can get tough. Plus theres a ton of other things that can effect the BG level without eating of taking insulin.

IML Gear Cream!
Mine was slightly elevated as well. It was 99. Correct me if I'm wrong but the glucose serum test that you take fasted is much different than the standard blood sugar test where you prick your fingers. Don't get the two confused. The normal diabetic test where they prick your finger has higher readings I believe.

The norm for a fasting serum should be under 100., and a young healthy male should be way under. I run 70-80 fasting.
The conflicting variable is hgh use. It's a good idea to retest after you're off hgh, and if it's still elevated, a hemoglobin a1c test should be done.
A high fasting glucose suggests you have a problem processing sugars, ie type 2 diabetes.

Back