• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who gets treated like a freak in public

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
People stop me everywhere and ask me for gym advice. Kids stop and state at me like I'm crazy. Girls always go omg he's way too big for me. Bitch fuck you, your a fat ugly loser and my girlfriend shits all over you. Everybody constantly makes remarks about me being on steroids. I guess I did it to myself but I never expected this kind of attention. When I spent my first 22 years of life on Long Island I wasn't even the biggest guy in my gym. I moved upstate and at the age of 27 I'm either treated like a hero or a piece of shit who only looks like I do cause I must be doing tons of juice and never work out. I had a women come up to me yesterday and say.... So do you actually workout or you just take steroids. I looked at her very sternly and said I never stepped foot in a gym this is all steroids.......fuckin cunt.

nassau or suffolk?

DMzewQu.gif

nassau or suffolk?

DMzewQu.gif

hahahaha

honestly, my hubs isn't a huge dude, 6' 1" right around 210 lbs right now and people constantly comment on how big he is
people at work are always asking him about what his "sups' are , what his training is like, how strong he is
and he's not even that big.

I think society is just used to seeing fat slobs.

hahahaha

honestly, my hubs isn't a huge dude, 6' 1" right around 210 lbs right now and people constantly comment on how big he is
people at work are always asking him about what his "sups' are , what his training is like, how strong he is

Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's cell-tech....

Warrior

hahahaha

This is the reaction I get most times....lots of people want advice and to know what to buy at gnc....lol

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

When you get to a certain level of developement and have that BB look it comes with a fair ammount of attention . I live at the beach and especially during summer it can become alot but I have fun with it . 90 % of it is very positive and yes people stare and take pics or ask for advice . I enjoy it and always act kindly in return . What you never want to do is re inforce the incorrect attitude that BBers are assholes .

how much you bench? lol.

hahahaha

haha agreed!

how much you bench? lol.

When i get that question its like a rocket goes off in my head.. like... you know when Bruce Banner turns into the hulk, full of rage? Thats how i feel when some one asks "so how much can you bench? " GTFO!!!
And i fuckign hate how most peopel think steroids means you work out less or something.. are you fuckign kidding me?? this is YEARS of HARD work, NOT poppin pills and just growing... piss's m off!

IML Gear Cream!
When i get that question its like a rocket goes off in my head.. like... you know when Bruce Banner turns into the hulk, full of rage? Thats how i feel when some one asks "so how much can you bench? " GTFO!!
I always throw out a number like 185 or 205 lol.. they are always like "psh I can lift more than that!" and I just say "well you got me beat bro"

nassau or suffolk?

DMzewQu.gif
:owned:

In a perfect world since you already hit that pig, you should'a followed with a left hook.

But yes, mostly positive remarks, and I can give 2 shits about what some dude says. Because this guy knows they're just sad sacks who do not have what it takes, desire, dedication, motivation and just a want for total self improvement.

Those people do not possess those qualities, so it's just easier for them to make a snide remark just so they can feel better about themselves.

NBs soon learn biggdom comes from NeoVar

When i get that question its like a rocket goes off in my head.. like... you know when Bruce Banner turns into the hulk, full of rage? Thats how i feel when some one asks "so how much can you bench? " GTFO!!!

At 6'1", 250 lbs, I've been asked that question a few times. :headbang: I have fun with it by saying, "I don't know, I don't bench." You can actually watch their heads start to contort and get ready to explode from the confusion.

(It's true, I don't do flat barbell bench presses. Incline DB presses, flyes and weighted dips for me.)

:owned:

In a perfect world since you already hit that pig, you should'a followed with a left hook.

But yes, mostly positive remarks, and I can give 2 shits about what some dude says. Because this guy knows they're just sad sacks who do not have what it takes, desire, dedication, motivation and just a want for total self improvement.

Those people do not possess those qualities, so it's just easier for them to make a snide remark just so they can feel better about themselves.

Oh totally..
me and the hubs are doing a 12 mile obstacle run (like a tough mudder but worse) in may with a bunch of his coworkers...who are all out of shape slobs aside from one dude..
they just sent an email asking if everyone could get together for training on saturday mornings....for an hr or so

I about died laughing with the idea that these lazy fucks think their gonna get in shape for this one day a week.
im glad i have no expectations of having a decent team time

I'm only 5'7 - 5'8 188lbs <10% (<- See avvy) Big to society, small to us..
I always get positive reactions. People are too scared to throw out "steroids" besides the skinny kids using their momentum to put up weight & eat under 2K cals on a bulk. I'm modest, & generally tell people proper form with full contractions & a clean high calorie diet is all it takes to grow.

I do aim for more if an aesthetic & symmetrical look instead of overall size, people tend to point that out also. /feelsgoodman.jpg

Oh totally..
me and the hubs are doing a 12 mile obstacle run (like a tough mudder but worse) in may with a bunch of his coworkers...who are all out of shape slobs aside from one dude..
they just sent an email asking if everyone could get together for training on saturday mornings....for an hr or so

I about died laughing with the idea that these lazy fucks think their gonna get in shape for this one day a week.
im glad i have no expectations of having a decent team time

That's cool, it wouldn't be this would it [URL="http:volkslauf.com]http://volkslauf.com/[/URL]

I ran one of these awhile back, it was fun, and I got tore up from the floor up afterward.

IML Gear Cream!
My response to the how much can you bench question is always not that much. I don't wanna feed into the ego bullshit. It's always the fckin weirdest ppl 2.

I get the little teenies at the red box hit the other one so they can gawk at me.... Little if they know I'm 20+ years older than they are. But I'm not very big, just really really hot. (Quote from my wife)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the little teenies at the red box hit the other one so they can gawk at me.... Little if they know I'm 20+ years older than they are. But I'm not very big, just really really hot. (Quote from my wife)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that bro.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

i just get made fun of allot, especially at work. I have ripped about every dress pants i own in the seems of the legs because my legs dont fit into a 34 dress pants. So i am all ways running around asking for safty pins.

You guys are on a different level of freak than I am. I used to be a swoldier like you ngrs but I was recently treated like a "freak" because I was all balls deep in my navel at Barnes & Noble. Shit can change motherfuckers! Keep your head on a swivel.

When I go clubbing, I like to wear my bench shirt cause of the way it hugs my biceps and shows off my tattoos. Plus, the dark polyester contrasts will with my gold chains. The bitches go wild over this look.

When I go clubbing, I like to wear my bench shirt cause of the way it hugs my biceps and shows off my tattoos. Plus, the dark polyester contrasts will with my gold chains. The bitches go wild over this look.

hot!

You guys are on a different level of freak than I am. I used to be a swoldier like you ngrs but I was recently treated like a "freak" because I was all balls deep in my navel at Barnes & Noble. Shit can change motherfuckers! Keep your head on a swivel.

nev, why bro....why

Back