• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I feel sad...

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tuesday I learned that my girlfriend, Linda had a miscarriage 8 weeks into our pregnancy. We went to get an ultra-sound to check for a heartbeat and the Dr. couldn't find anything :( I saw the outline of my babies face though and will forever hold that image in my mind. I was careful not to get too excited this early into it because I know that the chances of aborting are high during the first tri-mester especially since she is 41. Our concern now is if we can conceive again as soon as possible. We have to wait until after her next menstrual cycle and then start tracking her ovulation. Anybody had experience with fertility, older age pregnancies, miscarriages, etc?

When will this depression subside :confused:

i'm very sorry to hear that manic.

my prayers are with you and your wife

For what it's worth, I'm sorry to hear that.

Best wishes.

Time is a healer.

I'm very sorry honey :( *HUGS*

Don´t worry Manic, everything is gonna work out for the best. :)

Manic, what a devastating experience! I am truly sorry to hear of your loss.
I wish you and your wife all the best.

Thats hard,My sister has a fertility problem,she can concieve and all but she can't hold on to them,It is hard because she and her husband have been trying for so long.She said some medical term for it,but I don't remember it,But she will get positive tests and awhile everything looks good,then for some reason,iit just miscarriages.That is a hard thing to go through.Sorry to hear about that.

I'm really sorry, man. Life's a bitch, hang in there.

IML Gear Cream!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. When will your depression end? Not sure Hun, but it will. Give yourself some time to heal. It's OK to be sad about this. Just be there for your woman and she will do the same!!

:kiss:

Hey manic, sorry for your loss, that's so sad. Hang in there.

:(

Back