• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ramadan on the way, what to do?

AmDevil

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm no religious man but I'm truly excited for this year's Ramadan.. For those who don't know, Ramadan is a holy month for Muslims in which people fast from sunrise to sundown :)

I'm quitting smoking for good, I'm preparing physically "limiting smoking to 3 times a day" and mentally to through away all ashtrays and traces of tobacco out of my life..

So, I'm using the strict 1 month fasting to quit smoking.. I'm planning to make this month "PERFECT".. I'm focusing on meditation, detox (for the mind and body), re-evaluating myself and where I am right now and where I'm going..

Would I still be able to do all the fasting+quitting smoking and still be able to keep cutting? (244lb-200lb since late Feb) :thinking:
I'm at ~16% body fat now

What do you think of the following?
- 1st Meal: (3 eggs, 2 whole grain slices, home made orange juice)
- Meditation, followed by 30 mins of cardio.
- 2nd Meal: (Grilled chicken breast+ bowl of white rice+orange juice)
- Meditation, followed by 60 mins of weight training.
- 3rd Meal: Protein Shake.
- 5th Meal: (Just before sunrise,, what would be best to eat to prepare for 12 hour fasting until sundown?) :confused:

Well, this is really what I have in mind.. I'm not sure when it would be optimal to eat what..

I'm leaving this to you guys, shoot me

something wrong with vegetables during Ramadan? Where's your fiber? A detox with no vegetables is almost a paradox.

Plus you need to count your calories.

kudos on the quitting smoking thing. Jeez...best thing you could do.

Back