• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feeling like shit need help

big keith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hay guys long time
Where to start, I???m six weeks cycle, when I first started I was feeling like the hulk, in the past week and a half I have been feeling strange, for starters I???m not horny at all cant stay hard or finch the job, I???m a little sensitive my boy is telling me it might be my estrogen, but my nipples are not sensitive no lumps, part of me is thinking my gear is bum, but my strength and body is telling me different??? everyone that hasn???t seen me in a bit is like holly shit bro u got big,
in doing
2 ius growth 6days
2mi Insulin 6days
Sustanon325 975mg every other day
Tren A 100 300mg every other day
Boldenone 200 600mg every other day

I think my diet is ok
6am
6 hard boiled eggs, bowl of oat meal, 2 bananas, cup of jo ,protein shake and 4 mozzarella chess sticks and a protein
2 hours later
Protein shake, 4 mozzarella chess sticks and 3 jars off baby food
Lunch
3 peaces of grilled chicken, one bowl of brown rice and large cup of geen tea diet with lime, and 2 bananas.
2 hours later
some kind of fruit,2 hardboiled eggs ,and some almonds
dinner
grilled chicken or a red meat, some bread, rice, potatoes with skin on them ,couple of things of baby food,
and a veggie..

any info you guys my have to help I will take im not feeling like I know I should
my boy has some nova decks he said might help
thanks guys
BK :thinking:

Start by posting in a readable font. That will probably help immensely.

you need more veggies, Vitamin-C, B-Vitamins, etc.

Hay guys long time
Where to start, I’m six weeks cycle, when I first started I was feeling like the hulk, in the past week and a half I have been feeling strange, for starters I’m not horny at all cant stay hard or finch the job, I’m a little sensitive my boy is telling me it might be my estrogen, but my nipples are not sensitive no lumps, part of me is thinking my gear is bum, but my strength and body is telling me different… everyone that hasn’t seen me in a bit is like holly shit bro u got big,
in doing
2 ius growth 6days
2mi Insulin 6days
Sustanon325 325mg every other day (sorry)
Tren A 100 100mg every other day (sorry)
Boldenone 200 200mg every other day (sorry)

I think my diet is ok
6am
6 hard boiled eggs, bowl of oat meal, 2 bananas, cup of jo ,protein shake and 4 mozzarella chess sticks and a protein
2 hours later
Lunch
3 peaces of grilled chicken, one bowl of brown rice and large cup of geen tea diet with lime, and 2 bananas.
2 hours later
dinner
grilled chicken or a red meat, some bread, rice, potatoes with skin on them ,couple of things of baby food,
and a veggie..

any info you guys my have to help I will take im not feeling like I know I should
my boy has some novedex he said might help
thanks guys
BK

Sorry for small font

Last edited:
Sometimes these things are Psychological but lets see....youre using close to a gram of tren a week? it looks like it could the progestin affect from the tren. try caber or another dopamine agonist. P.S. how do you sleep? just curious?

Thanks
As for sleeping, it???s not so good broken sleep like 2 house intervals and sweating very bad when I get up in morning in have to change my sheets, I just picked up 100 Novedex

Thanks
BK

Thanks
As for sleeping, it???s not so good broken sleep like 2 house intervals and sweating very bad when I get up in morning in have to change my sheets, I just picked up 100 Novedex

Thanks
BK

I'll bet-that is a lot of Tren. Might try easing back on the dose a bit.

I'll bet-that is a lot of Tren. Might try easing back on the dose a bit.

Thanks, what do you think, maybe cut it in half, what makes you think it the tren?? I have about week left of this tren and I???m going to try the 3tren mix???
BK

Thanks, what do you think, maybe cut it in half, what makes you think it the tren?? I have about week left of this tren and I’m going to try the 3tren mix…
BK

Too much Tren can definitely make you feel like shit. I don't know anything about your background and experience. Don't much care for blends, but the Tren amount kinda jumped off the page. Wouldn't hurt to back off a bit and see if you feel better. Plus, I was looking at the higher numbers you posted originally. In any case, I hope you feel better-lots of negative reactions going on at once, it seems like. Do you have much experience with Tren?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Too much Tren can definitely make you feel like shit. I don't know anything about your background and experience, but it seems like a lot of stuff. Don't much care for blends, but the Tren amount kinda jumped off the page. Wouldn't hurt to back off a bit and see if you feel better.

Will do thanks Bro

too much gears . . those doses are unnecessary . . ease back on the throttle chief

Hay guys long time
Where to start, I’m six weeks cycle, when I first started I was feeling like the hulk, in the past week and a half I have been feeling strange, for starters I’m not horny at all cant stay hard or finch the job, I’m a little sensitive my boy is telling me it might be my estrogen, but my nipples are not sensitive no lumps, part of me is thinking my gear is bum, but my strength and body is telling me different… everyone that hasn’t seen me in a bit is like holly shit bro u got big,
in doing
2 ius growth 6days
2mi Insulin 6days

I think my diet is ok
6am
2 hours later
Lunch
2 hours later
dinner
and a veggie..

my boy has some novedex he said might help
thanks guys
BK

Sorry for small font

I was just giving you a hard time about the font although it was hard to read. That is a lot of gears though. What are your stats (height, weight). It's going to be hard for anyone to advise you on that diet without your stats, etc.

Baby food. lol!

I was just giving you a hard time about the font although it was hard to read. That is a lot of gears though. What are your stats (height, weight). It's going to be hard for anyone to advise you on that diet without your stats, etc.

5'11

In First post gave wrong info
2 ius growth 6days
2mi Insulin 6days

I do the baby foot for the sugars in it

is the bold short ester? see no point in EOD dosing otherwise :coffee:

with such a long ester, you could pin the 3mls of bold once a week . . just sayin man. . no need to pin EOD

this is not a lot of gear,, the guy has just mis-posted his doses

True, but even the lowered doses are on the high side. 1300 sust every 8 days, 400 Tren and 800 Bold, every 8 days. Plus the growth and insulin. Seems like a lot of stuff unless you are very experienced.

5'11

In First post gave wrong info
2 ius growth 6days
2mi Insulin 6days

I do the baby foot for the sugars in it

I have never heard of eating baby food for the sugar in it, not that it's wrong. I'm not going to count up the calories, but it definitely seems like you have enough food there. I tend to feel like crap when I'm not eating very many carbs, but you've definitely got that covered!

Lol... Looking at the OP, my response would be... Maybe it's the fukkin 3G of test and 1G of tren?

But he fixed the error, so I have no idea.

SICH!

Hi guys thanks for the help, Iv cut back on the gear and feel a little better, I think a lot has to be in my head, I was thinking the gear was bum but then I wouldn’t be feeling like I do, I think I can also chalk it up to getting a cold, one more thing I would like some info on, has anyone tried tri-tren

my guess is you have been overtraining... about a week ago i felt the same way... Just because your on steroids doesn't make you invincible. I thought i was and began overtraining.. id be lazy and lag alllll day, even after a good nights rest..

Since your cycle is beginning to peak, your intensity is probably through the roof, which means your body is going to need a lot of rest.

I had a convo with Troy Brown an Ifbb pro 2 weeks ago, and he only trains 3 times a week!! Working each muscle on 1 time every 2 weeks! He says the extra rest has helped him put on good gains, and even though some people, even I, feel training 5-6 times a week will get us bigger...in reality it won't. rest, rest rest..if you feel like shit take a few days off and rest up man

Back