• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Enanthate Norma Hellas 250mg/1ml

kixx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got myself a norma hellas 250mg ampul,
i really am not sure if its fake or not.. i already saw Serr's thread about the same product.
The ampul seems to look different there (mine's got 3 rings on it, his only 1)

any suggestions?

note; when i hold the sticker under a UV lamp, i only see a X, no norma hellas logo or something. just an X

pics @ attachment

Attachments

• IMG-20110515-00213.jpg
    IMG-20110515-00213.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20110515-00216.jpg
    IMG-20110515-00216.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG-20110515-00212.jpg
    IMG-20110515-00212.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 34
3 rings? Can you scratch off the white ring?

haha i just got on my computer and looked at your "3 rings" the 2 rings that are in the neck up top is actually test, just lay it side ways and straighten it up slowley

i'm really interested in how this turns out, i am only on my 2nd cycle of epi right now,but if something was wrong there is atrail to be followed and someone held accountable.Will you "hope" it's good and shoot it to find out it's bad, what's the worst that can happen right?death?there's something afterwards anyway right?am i reaching you? just how did you get to this point of being so doubtfull? is it an underground thing youre willing to gamble on, or something from a company that your just skeptical about,just curious, and yes, i am ignorant about what you can get from a company that is legal and what is not.I just find it fascinating some of the risks people are willing to take
I just got myself a norma hellas 250mg ampul,
i really am not sure if its fake or not.. i already saw Serr's thread about the same product.
The ampul seems to look different there (mine's got 3 rings on it, his only 1)

any suggestions?

note; when i hold the sticker under a UV lamp, i only see a X, no norma hellas logo or something. just an X

pics @ attachment

no it shouldnt, typically if youve got a fake vial itll come right off

I think yours might be fake. I can't quite tell because of the angle of your photo. But it looks like the bottom of your vile is convex.

See here: Rbbgear - Anabolic Steroids Blog

Scroll down the page to see a comparison of real vs fake Normas.

The bottom of the vial should be flat, not convex.

no it shouldnt, typically if youve got a fake vial itll come right off

they seem to be ok

I think yours might be fake. I can't quite tell because of the angle of your photo. But it looks like the bottom of your vile is convex.

See here: Rbbgear - Anabolic Steroids Blog

Scroll down the page to see a comparison of real vs fake Normas.

The bottom of the vial should be flat, not convex.

im not sure.. its very hard to tell which ones are fake on that page.

damn, having to guess if you have testosterone.

Back