• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are ????WHat Are---anaerobic sprint drills and plyometric training. ???

kenshamrock

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
??WHat Are---anaerobic sprint drills and plyometric training. ???
Hey can anyone help me out here with this one...

What are,
anaerobic sprint drills and plyometric training.

Thanx a mill guys

Plyometrics is a form of exercise that develops explosive power. Plyometrics take full advantage of the power of eccentric contractions, the stretch-shortening cycle and the elasticity of muscle to produce the highest force and power capacity in skeletal muscle. <----stole that right from my own article LOL :eek:

Exercises such as bounding, knee-tuck jumps, stair bounds, drop push-ups, squat jumps, etc are all forms of plyometrics.

Anaerobic sprints would be bouts of sprinting w/ rest in between. For instance, sprinting for 30 seconds and resting for 30 seconds. work to rest intervals can change according to your goals.

Hey Perfect

Good stuff man.
Not many people know that stuff

Can u give me a list of them, i dont know any of those u just named,.That would help out alot.
Thanx again

if your in to kick boxing/grappling/etc, those above mentioned excersise's are great,i use them to train for strongman contest,plus they're great fat burners....sprint drills are killer,pass the oxygen:D

Re: Hey Perfect

Originally posted by kenshamrock
Good stuff man.
Not many people know that stuff

Can u give me a list of them, i dont know any of those u just named,.That would help out alot.
Thanx again

What do you mean? A list of plyo exercises or describe how to do each one? :confused:

Umm both,

If you can, sould you do both, i dont know much about them, but i have to learn them and do them,

And how many days a week di i do them

Why don't you tell me what sport you need them for, that way I only have to write out the relevant ones :lol:

i thought it looked like you did list them,or am i going blind.....j/k

Back