• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halo Extreme and Sex?

phipp26

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have the Halo stack and im about my third week in and since ive been taking it, i have noticed i am more sensitive in bed and am having a harder time lasting as long as i did before. Is there a connection between the two and everything?

Halo Extreme will have an impact on your sex hormones so it's a likely association.

i have the Halo stack and im about my third week in and since ive been taking it, i have noticed i am more sensitive in bed and am having a harder time lasting as long as i did before. Is there a connection between the two and everything?
I didn't notice that.... Wait untill you're good and shutdown.....won't be an issue then ;)

Ok cool, I figured that was what it was probably from but do you think once im off the extreme and on to the other half of the stacks that it will go away?

I have a theory that elevated estrogen causes this problem.
Get on an AI
HALO is notorious for causing gyno, sometimes delayed.

Again....better get on an AI.

Tbol makes me hornier and since halodrol is similar, i would say its normal to cum faster/be more aroused while on it. Just have her bite your chest to inflict a little pain. The distraction should help you last longer.

I have a theory that elevated estrogen causes this problem.
Get on an AI
HALO is notorious for causing gyno, sometimes delayed.

Again....better get on an AI.

Halodrol does not aromatize.

Back