• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What removes ab fat?

Art Vandelay

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have lost fat all over, and am now just trying to remove the last of the visible fat, the ab fat. What supplements have worked for you besides CLA? Thank you

Supplement?? No supplement can take away "ab" fat.
Diet is the key here. If it were that easy, everyine would have washboard stomachs;)

What's your diet look like?

Originally posted by Britney
Diet is the key here. If it were that easy, everyine would have washboard stomachs;)

ditto

Originally posted by Prince
ditto

Ok this may sound stupid but what the hell does ditto means. I see it all the time but never know what it actually stands for :confused: :D

LOL

Ditto means the SAME....slang I gues:shrug:

Man finaly I know... I just had to ask or I was going to start having nightmares :D

Same here. I agree. Yes. Right On. I feel the same way. Ditto.
I have a Washing Machine AB....instead of a six pack, I've got a keg. There's no pill available on the market to shrink this puppy.:lifter:

I know that, but what im saying is this... I am 6'2", used to be 300lbs, mostly fat, and have seriously increased strength everywhere, and now weigh 200-205. I train 3-4 days a week, and do cardio 2-3 days a week (usually run/walk) in the mornings on an empty stomach. I eat 5-6 meals a day, mostly egg whites, chicken, salads, veggies, whole grains, fish... included in those meals each day is 1-2 EAS myoplex deluxe. I also take EAS betalean ephedra free before workouts.

Now im saying that I am finally getting pretty shredded up everywhere, except I still have fat on my lowerstomach and lovehandles. I have top abs starting to poke through, and wanted to know if there was any supplements that help burn abdominal fat. I have heard CLA helps do this, but have tried it, and didn't notice much of a change. I am not looking for a miracle cure (no such thing), but am looking for something that may help burn more abdominal fat quicker. Thank you

Ok, you seem to have your head on straight. I didn't know where you were coming from;) Honestly, for men the abs are the biggest issue. My Husband is pretty diesel, but he has that "layer". Just like for women its the hips/thighs. I really believe persistence and diet are still the key. Perhaps a tweak in your diet plan will help?

As far as supplements go, don't they have a new one out that you rub it on the "fat" area and it shrinks the fat cells?

It just takes time with proper diet! It will come if you keep working at it.

IML Gear Cream!
From what I understand, you lose fat from around your organs first. Around and inside your muscles second, and then from under your skin. If your making progress keep doing what your doing. It just might take a little while longer. Also a "ditto machine" was around before copiers. It used carbon. We had them in school in the 70's. Instead of making coppy's you made ditto's........oh and sorry for the long post.

I always thought the fat always stayed around the organs to protect them??

Fat is stored in several places, within the muscle as intramuscular fat (which is why pork is "the other white meat"), around the organs as "visceral fat", and under the skin as "subcutaneous fat". If you're inactive as you get older, the fat starts depositing in the muscles first - the muscle tissue gets "marbelized". After the intramuscular stores are full, the fat spills over to subcutaneous stores, which are more noticeable. Well, now take that process in reverse. Exercise (and specifically interval training and progressive weight training) tends to draw significantly from the intramuscular stores early on, so instead of seeing a major change in the mirror, you may instead feel your muscles getting firmer and less "mushy". Hussman

Ok, you seem to have your head on straight. I didn't know where you were coming from;) Honestly, for men the abs are the biggest issue. My Husband is pretty diesel, but he has that "layer". Just like for women its the hips/thighs. I really believe persistence and diet are still the key. Perhaps a tweak in your diet plan will help?

As far as supplements go, don't they have a new one out that you rub it on the "fat" area and it shrinks the fat cells?

I know it's the first place to come and last place to go in men, and I switched up diet before, maybe I need to again. I found out I had been consuming too few calories, and it seemed like my body was retaining fat, so I began eating more. I consume a lot, but I burn a lot off... I usually go 2-3 miles, but on Monday I ran 5 miles.

Ditto's the newest thing, like google.... peep http://www.ditto.com

Good post, Ebraum. Using the term "marbleized" in that context creates an image that "newbies" (myself included) can easily relate to...unless they're vegans. :thumb:

Originally posted by Art Vandelay
I have lost fat all over, and am now just trying to remove the last of the visible fat, the ab fat. What supplements have worked for you besides CLA? Thank you

ECA work well for me and if your stomach is all that's left i'd use an ECA stack(homemade one) and a lo carb diet if your not on one :thumb:

for men that is the last straw that breaks the camel's back. In my own case i have the same problem. I was consuming low carbs and high protein and less fats.I thought that wll do the trick but no. I decided to get the cutting gel that has Aminophyline"plus ECA and increase my calorie up to 1800 per day. i rub it early in the morning ,L-carnitine and CLA and 2gms or more before starting the cardio. i make sure I wear body gear that gives me heat too. All these help me to mobilize the nasty abs in 3 weeks the love handLE continue to MELT. I make sure I do proper form of upper and lower and oblique 3 times a week. HE CAME, HE SAW AND CONQUERED.

Originally posted by DaMayor
Same here. I agree. Yes. Right On. I feel the same way. Ditto.
I have a Washing Machine AB....instead of a six pack, I've got a keg. There's no pill available on the market to shrink this puppy.:lifter:

AMEN.... I am proud of this one pack over here
:D

Back