• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need to break my addiction to bad carbs and sugar!

miamiguns

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I never thought I had a problem until my family confronted me. Seem to crave sweets after meals and almost always have to overload on carbs. As a result I am weighing in at 235 on a 6'-1" frame and I feel lousy!

Is there any way I can break the cycle? I know if I can do this that I will once again become ripped!:thumb:

Thanks

Well...once you stop eating that crap, your cravings for it will stop...I'd suggest chucking all the satan-sugar you have in your house so you have no temptation, and use your WILLPOWER to not eat sugar for a week and it will be out of your system and your cravings will be gone!

Welcome to IM :D

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
Hey Babe, is that how you "beat" Peanut Butter? :D

DP

Yes actually...someone wouldn't let me have it and I got over my addiction eventually :p

That is a vicious cycle. You definetly can do it but it wil take some time and determination. your health will greatly improve by doing so.

why don't you post your diet. don't worry about how bad it is we have seen worse !

I used to eat massive quantities of sweets on a regular basis. In my case, it seems like it has to be an all-or-nothing thing: I can eliminate sweets altogether, but I can't really manage moderate/small/occasional consumption. Other folks say they do better at sticking with a meal plan if they allow themselves "forbidden" foods on an occasional basis, maybe once a week.

im addicted to carbs, too.... it's a viscious thing, that addiction :[

school starts in 2 weeks, so i wont be at home so much... maybe then i can break it.

Back