• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do You guys?

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys ever read the stickies? I put one up this morning for ag-guys and he has some new products that I think many would want and no one has even viewed the thread except for me................no one. Just wondered if anyone has seen this??

I did and asked him a question, still waiting for an answer....I need to do a $200+ buy but need information first.

I have sticky blindness :twitch:

redspy said:
I have sticky blindness :twitch:
Dittos.. I tend to get side-tracked by the comical posts here. Thanks for the calibration :)

That is the problem with stickies, DG. With the exception of new members, people automatically scroll past the stickies. There are too many in The Anabolic Zone and Supplement forum. I recommend consolidating them, and giving them more apt and attention-getting titles. When new specials come along or announcements need to be made, make a regular thread and bump it daily. It will get viewed much more often than it will as a sticky. Stickies are best for reference purposes, like looking up half-lives etc. Just my $0.02.

Back