• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

US school district moves bus stop from strip club

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
US school district moves bus stop from strip club

September 9, 2011

MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina (AP) - Officials in South Carolina are moving a school bus stop that was near a strip club after parents complained.

WPDE-TV reports that children had to wait in the parking lot of a strip club in Atlantic Beach to catch the school bus.

Misty Umphries, a mother who waits at the stop with her children, says she had to explain to her 4-year-old the meaning of "topless."

Horry County transportation director Jim Wright previously said the stop was the central point of four blocks it needed to accommodate.

Wright was concerned that moving the stop to a community center that parents suggested would require some children to walk farther.

District officials have since decided to create two bus stops in the area. Neither is at the strip club.

From The Associated Press

I'm extremely surprised that they didn't demand that the strip club be shutdown to protect the innocence of their children.

It's not the strip clubs fault! The school district shouldn't have picked that as a bus stop anyways. And if these parents are so against strip clubs then why did they decide to move so close to one? they obv have to be within walking distance to it.

Doesn't sound like much of an issue to me. Making two stops instead of one probably isn't much of a sacrifice so the rest of the situation is a non-issue.

Wright was concerned that moving the stop to a community center that parents suggested would require some children to walk farther.

:nail: Heaven forbid the little crumb munchers might have to WALK a little further. :bawling:

It's Myrtle Beach, South fucking Carolina. It's not like it'll be in the snow, uphill, BOTH ways like when I was a kid. :paddle:

naked women = evil, the devil's work.
yah i agree. i mean showing people heads being blown off and beign shot up on news channel talking about iraq is ok, but a god damin nipple showing BETTER censore that shit on tv! the children, we must save them! :-/

exactly, it amazes me the amount of violence on TV, movies and video games these days that children are subjected to and its OKAY by our 'social standards', but god forbid they see a naked body with a penis or vagina exposed or even sex between a man and a woman, that is blasphemy!

IML Gear Cream!
What about the stripper's kids! They gotta go to school somehow. (I have seen strip joints with lodgings above the club for the workers)

So the mother had to explain a word to her son, whoopie. Its not like they would see much, school hours are far from the prime business hours of the club. But, of course, people will find anything to complain about.

What about the stripper's kids! They gotta go to school somehow. (I have seen strip joints with lodgings above the club for the workers)

So the mother had to explain a word to her son, whoopie. Its not like they would see much, school hours are far from the prime business hours of the club. But, of course, people will find anything to complain about.

This.

And what happened to parents responding, "Don't you worry about that word right now."?

What, a child has to know everything?

On the other hand, really, what's so bad about replying, "It means someone isn't wearing a shirt." for that matter?

Back