• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test p/tren ace cycle

reconstruct

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,
ive been a member on the forum for a few months, been reading a ton just never posted. wanted to get some thoughts on my cycle, first pin was yesterday...

wk 1-8 test prop 100mg eod
wk 1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
caber and arimidex on hand, clomid for pct

This is my 3rd cycle, 1st cycle: 500mg test e p/wk, dbol 2nd cycle: 500mg test e, 400mg deca.
never ran tren before so im pretty excited for this ride, kind of curious though, i have some test e on hand, you guys think i should add in like 200mg per week of the e? reason im asking is i only have enough prop to run it 100mg eod for 8 weeks. or do you think the prop dose im running now is sufficient?

current stats are 5'8" 190lbs 10%bf

thanks for any input!

Welcome to IM!

I have plans to do something similar, but half as much ed. I am adding 250 e per week. Everyones opinion seems to be different on the test-tren combo.

Welcome bro. Might think about upping the test. But then again some dudes like the test higher than the tren. By the end of it I bet you up the tren dose.

Welcome to IM

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Personelly preference on the test to tren ratios... Some guys are 2:1 in favor of test, some 1:1 like what you got there and others are 2:1 in favor of tren. Like to see this posted in the anabolic forum bro get ya some opinions and thoughts.

Back