• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Father's Day

tmarc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:D
Hi everyone, how was your weekend? Great I hope. Did all the dad's out there have a BBQ? I hope so, I did. I went away this weekend, to visit my mother's family. They live suite a ways away, so it was late ny the time I got there. But that's okay. I only get to see them once or twice a year. I did stick to my diet plan though. That's what I love about the plan. I mix and take my shakes wih me, then get to eat whatever I want for supper. So I really enjoyed the weekend, especially the BBQ, and still stuck to my plan, and best of all I never had to worry about whether I was going to gain a tonne of weight or feel aweful. It was great. What did everyone else do for Father's Day?

Happy, Healthy
http://www.yourlastdietforever.com

I spent it with my soon-to-be inlaws.:bawling: Ate too damn many burnt hot dogs & burgers. :barf: Suffered through bad wine & worse conversations. And made a silent vow never to have any of these "people" over to my house. Meanwhile, my gf spent the entire day on their laptop doing internet research on *gulp* engagement rings. :suicide:

Back