• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jail Cam - Watch inmates live

cappo5150

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now you can watch inmates in a Tennessee jail. The Disclaimer is funny.

http://www.tnacso.net/cont/jailcam.shtml

DISCLAIMER
This is a real life transmission of the Anderson County Sheriff's Department. Instances of violence or sexually inappropriate behavior by detainees during the booking process may occur. Viewer discretion is advised. This is a Jail, not a simulation. The persons in this transmission are either employees of the Anderson County Sheriff's Department or arrestees.

Nothings happening.. gay. I want to see a fight.

PreMier said:
Nothings happening.. gay. I want to see a fight.
What do you mean nothings happening.. gay? You want to see some fags fighting?:hmmm: or some butt loving?:laugh:

If I were you I would have reworded my statements:D

Thats kinda cool. I wish it were a fake vid and like 10 minutes later someone breaks in and sharts shooting and/or humping people :)

Some enterprising sicko is going to come up with the "toss the salad" cam.

:scared: :hair: :barf:

It's just a cam as the front desk, not the showers.

Cruel and Unsual would be playing Yoko Ono for them.

Seen this show before..................Uncle Rich

Well, I had fun with it. I waited for the receptionist to go back to her computer, then logged in as,"Receptionist" (Into the jail cam chat) and pretended to be her. People called BS in a few minutes, but I had my fun.

The fatahss cleaning lady just sat around for like a half hour(the whole time I was watching)
Makes a great screen saver though, full screen it!

IML Gear Cream!
How come when I came on it looked like the two behind the counter hurried up to look like they were busy? I wonder if they have a warning when someone logs on in case it's their superiors?:lol:

not too much happening :pissed:

maybe on a friday or saturday night things will pick up.

That site has well over a million hits... if I were that sheriff I'd put some banners up on that thing and give myself a pay raise :p

Regardless, bloody thing didnt load for me.

Is this a chick jail too? I see two women (didnt look butchie) in red jumpsuits. To bad they werent making out.

It would be nice to have a poll so the least liked character would face the electric chair.

It would be cool as shit if they had a TV where you could post messages and they would pop up so all the people in the clink could read them.

What about a speaker?
"Hey there prisoner, it is friday night and I am going out. "

"LOOK! BEHIND YOU! Got ya." :rofl:

Thats a good idea, can anyone find the Warden's email address to send him our suggestions.

Back