• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i have a suggestion for a sticky

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
we should make a sticky in the training form that has training tips :D

most people are smart enough to use the training function. Just because you are a moron doesn't mean everyone else is.

P-funk said:
most people are smart enough to use the training function. Just because you are a moron doesn't mean everyone else is.
True story

P-funk said:
ur gay

P-funk said:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

P-funk said:

Is the training function anything like the search function? If not then I think we should get one of those too.

Dale Mabry said:
Is the training function anything like the search function? If not then I think we should get one of those too.

hahaa:thumb:

P-funk said:

That was pretty mean funky.

Doublebase said:
If you go back to when Kenwood first came you would understand why P-funk answered him like that, Kenwood is a little loco and P-funk tells it like it is.

IML Gear Cream!
i c

Icey?

Doublebase said:

Kenwood asks for help, and someone gives him a perfectly good answer (or even a full routine) then he goes on to completely ignore it. In his own way, he's just as bad a BigDyl and MyK.

DOMS said:
Kenwood asks for help, and someone gives him a perfectly good answer (or even a full routine) then he goes on to completely ignore it. In his own way, he's just as bad a BigDyl and MyK.

He is like that guy "10 second Kevin" from 50 first dates.

Steve: "Hi, I'm Steve."

Kevin: "Nice to meet you Steve, I'm Kevin."

Steve: "What do you do Kevin?"

Kevin: "Excuse me, do I know you? My name is Kevin, what's yours?"

I really wonder if he has some sort of learning disability. I asked him and he never answered. If he did, and explained it, I think people would go easier on him. :shrug:

I guess he is relegated to using P-funk's training function for now.

cock tease.

Back