• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Long weekend away, Prop Cycle

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be going out of town for a few days in a couple of weeks. I don't want to take my gear with me, if I hit the prop at 300mg's Thursday night, how low will my levels be by Tuesday. I usually do 150mg EOD. If the half life is 4 days (although I've seen it listed at 2.5 d) then I should still have 150 mg left on Monday night, correct? Also I don't want to be at sub phys levels and have limp dick for the weekend. I don't to go more than 300mg, every time I bump up to 200mg I get nip problems.
Thanx

By day 4 it will be out of your system. Just take it with you. Doing 300 one day is not going to help you anymore then taking 150 mgs before you leave except for having more in your sysytem for a couple of days. big deal. Don't waste the gear.

It isn't ideal, but it will work fine. I doubt you will will have sexual problems. Better keep nolva on hand, though.

just take it, nicely packed so that you are not obviously trying to hide it.

You know how many people travel with prescrition meds?? more than 1/2, I read that somwhere.

Unless you have to kill and gut a cat or tear the lining in your bag to get to your shots, you will be fine

ZorroAzul said:
Unless you have to kill and gut a cat or tear the lining in your bag to get to your shots, you will be fine
:haha:
Yep, dead cats that are full of vials and syringes doesn't look good at the airport. I'm glad you saved SJ69 from making that mistake.

maybe shoot 500mg of Enanthate on Thursday instead of Propionate. Thats probably not the best answer but its what I would do in your shoes. Then continue with the Propionate when you return home.

Back