• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What a war game should be like.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Holy. Fucking. Shit. I laughed my ass off!

A few quotes:

5. I want that "Public Support" meter to rise and fall according to Troops Lost, Length of Conflict, Innocents Killed and Whether or Not There is Anything Else On TV That Week. I want to lose 200 Public Support points because, in a war where 8,000 units have been lost, one of my Mutalisks happened to be caught on video accidentally eating one clergyman. Then, later, my destruction of an entire enemy city goes unnoticed because the Nude Zero-Gravity Futureball championship went into overtime.

13. I want factions. Not a simple alien vs. humans vs. bugs three-way war orgy. I want to share the map with powerful forces who are not friend or foe or anything else, a News Media, Private Corporations, asshole allies and friendly enemies, everyone jockeying for their own interests and me unable to bend over at any moment without turning my codpiece around first. I want a France.

15. About every five minutes I want one of my helicopters to crash, completely on its own, for some fucking reason.

lawl that is great

lawlerskeetz

The helicopter thing is a very necessary must. As a communications person in the Navy I recall getting at least 2 or 3 messages a week about a helicopter crashing or needing to land in the middle of no where because it had broken down. One time we had to weigh anchor and put our ship into warp speed to catch a helicopter that was minutes away from dropping into the Persian Gulf. Another time during an unrep I watched a Seahawk drop from the sky like a rock into the water outside of Dubai.

Doublebase said:
stop it. just say lol. loser.

fuck off

oh yeah

LAWL LAWL LAWL

Doublebase said:
stop it. just say lol. loser.
I guess you're not hooked on phonics are you....?

Back