• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how much of gains will I lose on m1t?

have you taken it yet? do you have proper pct? you shouldnt lose much at all.. you will lose weight because you hold a lot of water on it

I havent taken it yet as I was told to take milk thistle for 2 weeks prior (just started today) and also I havent got my pct yet and REFUSE to start m1t without! All the advice on here suggests not starting till you have it on hand,so I will wait till I do for sure! I am in canada and the things I see suggested on here for pct arent so easy to get! However I am going to see a guy tomorrow about suggestions.I have heard mixed results on loss afterwards,I realize everyone will have differant gains but I wasnt sure what to expect to lose,after the cycle.

You may lose weight and strength within a week of coming off.

I havent taken it yet as I was told to take milk thistle for 2 weeks prior (just started today) and also I havent got my pct yet and REFUSE to start m1t without! All the advice on here suggests not starting till you have it on hand,so I will wait till I do for sure! I am in canada and the things I see suggested on here for pct arent so easy to get! However I am going to see a guy tomorrow about suggestions.I have heard mixed results on loss afterwards,I realize everyone will have differant gains but I wasnt sure what to expect to lose,after the cycle.

yeh make sure you take proper pct...you wont lose much...when I was in school taking it my bench may have gone down ten pounds but thats 10 out of 50 pounds of extra weight on my max so it was good...went from lifting 410 to 400 on bench, but I quickly gained it back...just make sure you dont slack off and you should be fine. You'll see some good gains.

Back