• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When spring comes i need cut.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME

Pic is at 263-14% jan 06
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have used things such as thermogenics, and cardio along with a good diet. i used to stack animal cuts, san tight, and taraxatone. but now that they zapped ephedrine in diet products that isnt happening.

how about 50mg ephedrine, 300mg anyhdrous caffeine(i have 400 grams powder) and 200 mg aspirin.

i am in no way sensitive to caffeine. so this mght work.

and along with this maybe stack 15 mg synephrine, and green tea.

not starting them all at once but slowly adding them in for a total of 12 weeks. while my diet will be 325 grams protein, 300 grams carbs, and 50 grams fat. 2950 calories. which is about 11.25 cals per lb of body weight. plus i will do 25-35 minutes cardio 4-6 days a week.

Ihave been ripped before , but this year i want to be extreme, ripped to the bone. striations so deep you can fall into them. any info i would appreciate. thanks

How about NO fat burners and just a properly tune diet along with some good training? They're not necessary to the process.

If you are going to use something, save if for later and just you Ephedrine HCl and anhydrous caffeine.

thats what i have is ephedrine.
i will start dieting and cardio for 4-6 weeks then use these for 8-12weeks.

then maybe i will use 50mg ephedrine, 300 mg caffeine, 3 times a day.

i have lifted for a few years and bulked a cut alot. but i cannot ever get totally ripped . lowest was 8.9 percent body fat. last year. this year i want to be 5-6% but then again i may not want to sacrifice the muscle.

last year i only cut for 7 weeks, using xenedrine, and lipo6, 2 tabs of each 2 times a day

well see, i am not sensitive to caffeine, and when i use ephedrine, i usually use 40-45 mgs, 3 times a day. plus i weigh 260

so i am heavier. is there a dose by weight or per pound. plus i like caffeine. i do not drink soda. only thing i drink is milk, water and green tea.

i take 1000 mg a day now 500 pre workout, and 500 post.

too much ephedrine or what>?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
well see, i am not sensitive to caffeine, and when i use ephedrine, i usually use 40-45 mgs, 3 times a day. plus i weigh 260

so i am heavier. is there a dose by weight or per pound. plus i like caffeine. i do not drink soda. only thing i drink is milk, water and green tea.

i take 1000 mg a day now 500 pre workout, and 500 post.

too much ephedrine or what>?

Holy cow! Wait, why do you take 500mg of caffeine after a workout? Dude, you're overdoing it. You need to take some time off the stimulants.

If you need that much your body is telling you something. You need to lay off the stimulants for a while. Seriously.

well thing is i workout 5 days a week, so it gets a break on sat and sunday

and i had planned a fter tonight to quit for 12 weeks. but damn will i get all lethrgic and shit is that what they call it

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
well thing is i workout 5 days a week, so it gets a break on sat and sunday

That doesn't cut it.

and i had planned a fter tonight to quit for 12 weeks. but damn will i get all lethrgic and shit is that what they call it

I've already given you my suggestion. You're using too much and your nervous system and adrenals need a serious break. Take the advice or ignore it. Your decision.

IML Gear Cream!
I second that motion.

Also, you shouldn't consume < 3,000 calories considering your age and weight, IMO.

Are you still going to post a picture of youself by the water tower?

sir i will post pics, after my cut. i will start my cut in a few months

prolly round march 1 or a lil before. but people say measure your waist and arms. then when your waist goes down, your arms should stay the same, cause if they shrink it means you are losing muscle is this effective.?

no stimulants, till the cut.

plus last year my diet was 3500 cals

Back