• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Biggest obstacle is: a person must not think they will get fat if they eat more.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the longest time I was afraid to start eating more once I started focusing on building lean muscle.

I heard people say that I had to eat more to build muscle and it was very hard because I was only taking in around 1700 calories per day. I was afraid to eat more than that cause I had used this number to lose the weight I needed to. I lost 96 pounds because of it along with exercise. I have increased my calories over time and now am eating 3,000 per day. I am 6'4, 210 pounds. I also have noticed my body becoming more and more muscular and defined. I wonder sometimes if I should be eating even more but my goal is to build lean muscle so 3,000 is pretty much ideal in my opinion. Im currently lifting an hour per day, 6 days per week along with 4 days of cardio per week. When I do cardio I go for 20-30 minutes after lifting.

People just have to come to the conclusion that you must eat. Good healthy foods of course. Carbs are very important. I guess carbs are your workers? If you don't have enough workers you can't build a physique. Protein are your bricks. Too little won't build shit and too many will be wasted.

P.S. Everyone should be eating sweet potatoes and whole wheat pasta.

People just have to come to the conclusion that you must eat. Good healthy foods of course. Carbs are very important. I guess carbs are your workers? If you don't have enough workers you can't build a physique. Protein are your bricks. Too little won't build shit and too many will be wasted.
wheat belly."
Carbs are not necessary to build muscle. Many of us are on low carb diets year round and grow just fine. Don't make the mistake of "one size fits all" in this game.
P.S. Everyone should be eating sweet potatoes and whole wheat pasta.
Sweet potatoes will raise your insulin as fast as a candy bar. Wheat can and does cause a lot of health problems. Read up on "wheat belly." Congrats on your weight loss. That's a tremendous accomplishment.

Back