• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aromasin fucking me up no matter the dose

hellsgatekeeper

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been taking asin with 1200mg test e 400mg tren e, if I don't take it at all I get no gyno problems, however I do bloat and start retaining subq water, seems any dose I take screws me up mentally and sexually though. Doesn't matter if its 6.25mg, 10mg, 12.5, or 15mg eod. If I take it e3d I'm bloated back up on the third day, eod though kills my sex drive and makes me feel tired and emotionally flat. Seems I can't win for losing with this stuff and I'm considering dropping it entirely and just dealing with the bloat until I go back to cruise dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take 12.5 mg ED and get labs to see your E2. Its the best way to dial in dose and take the guesswork out of the equation.

I'm getting labs Tuesday. I know from experience if I take 12.5ed I won't be able to walk from joint pain. Right now taking 15 eod.

I started using liquid form from superior peptide and I have sex twice a day now. Before, I was lucky if I wanted it once per week. I use 25 per day. no bloat, feel great on 500ml of sust.

I'm getting labs Tuesday. I know from experience if I take 12.5ed I won't be able to walk from joint pain. Right now taking 15 eod.

On 1,200 mg T weekly it would be very hard for me to keep E2 from skyrocketing.

I started using liquid form from superior peptide and I have sex twice a day now. Before, I was lucky if I wanted it once per week. I use 25 per day. no bloat, feel great on 500ml of sust.

I made the mix myself, weighed it etc so I know the dose, also have used from other rc companies makes no difference. I have great sex drive without the AI, just the bloat is a pain since I'm trying to cut it fucks with the scale and definition, suppose next time it would be wise to choose dryer non aromatizing compounds for a cut.

Yeah I'm sure it would but for some reason any dose of asin just kills my energy and sex drive.

Back