• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alpha as fuck: Girl, 16yo, drives 60 miles in pickup truck to beat up another girl

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
LAPORTE, Ind. ? Police in northwestern Indiana say a 16-year-old girl allegedly drove 60 miles to beat up another girl who spread rumors about her on Facebook.
The alleged 17-year-old victim and her mother told police the other girl drove from Monticello to their LaPorte home in a pickup truck early Sunday morning. Police said the Monticello teen knocked the LaPorte girl down and kicked her when she went outside to meet her.

The girls' mother pulled the teens apart and the Monticello girl left the scene, but police arrested her when she later drove by the other girl's home again.

The Monticello girl was held on juvenile charges of battery, curfew violation and resisting law enforcement. She told LaPorte police that the 17-year-old had started rumors about her online.

Serves the rumor spreader right; she shouldn't be arrested she should be thanked.

more of this needs to happen. everyone complains about kids using the internet for bullying. this girl stood up for herself. i applaud that

good for her, I bet that other girl will think twice before talking shit again

there is probably more to the story, BUT girl got what she deserved

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo................

girl leaves 1 trailer park to go to another to beat up a girl with dirty feet?

She held the other trailer trash kid accountable. Bravo!

:coffee:....... Trailer Trash Girls with the Internet = Fight

Where the fuck is all the camera phones now... I love watching chicks fight!

Re: Alpha as fuck: Girl, 16yo, drives 60 miles in pickup truck to beat u

^^ new show idea. Bully beat down meets the Jerry Springer road show.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
ill bet they are attractive.......

It used to be you could beat someone's ass and they took their lumps and learned a lesson. No parents, no cops, no arrests, Just LESSONS!

Re: Alpha as fuck: Girl, 16yo, drives 60 miles in pickup truck

I thought the same thing Curt.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

i?m going to fly 15,000 miles to kick some cunts teeth down his throat?..he wont give me his addy, will you Sil?

i?m going to fly 15,000 miles to kick some cunts teeth down his throat?..he wont give me his addy, will you Sil?

:roflmao:
:roflmao:

careful sil, ur on thin ice......

If azza wants SiL banned, then i'll have to speak with Prince. (he does w/e i say GOD DAMNIT!)

If azza wants SiL banned, then i'll have to speak with Prince. (he does w/e i say GOD DAMNIT!)

Prince owes me a years worth of IML placebos. Tell the cunt to pay up!

and he owes me a shirt, wont send it incase customs gets it, i am fuckin pissed.

Back