• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for OSTA Rx loggers!!!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SARM product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!

OSTA Rx - SARM

Osta-Rx22.jpg

-Non-hormonal Anabolic Compound

-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Promotes Fat Loss
-Promotes Recovery
-Increases Libido
-Safe for Males & Females
-Can be used for PCT and Bridging

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Dosing: 3 caps daily in divided doses.

Loggers have to be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 3 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE April 15th. You must have OVER 250 posts at IMF and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Female and male loggers welcomed.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Ostarine SARM Profile

Thanks!

I wish I didn't have to let my liver cool down or I'd be all over this. Already have my Osta Rx ordered. combining on cycle with 4-Andro and Trenabol.. was gonna start today actually but my liver won't let me :(

Bump for Osta Loggers!

Shit I am gonna throw my name in the hat heavy .if ya need a 3rd.

IML Gear Cream!
I am interested in logging osta rx. I am a week and a half away from ending my current cycle of Super DMZ rx 2.0 and wanted to take Osta during my PCT as I have done some reading on the forums yet there are few logs of running Osta following a four week-cycle. Are you still looking for loggers? I currently have clomid, ultra male, acs on deck. let me know if there is anyway I can help!

Back