• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3 good cures for acne.

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
#1. Drink Alot of damn water!
#2. Cream of Tartar. You can find it at any gorcery store. 1-2 teaspoons mix with some juice everyday.
#3. Change that damn pillow sheet. :thumb:

aka pantothenic acid and it does work well.

yeah i found b5 works well for me as well

As a topical for controlling isolated outbreaks, try the oil from freshly cut garlic. It works exceptionally fast.

Tazorac Gel.

god hand said:
What tha hell is this!?

What is vitamin B5?
Vitamin B5 (otherwise known as pantothenic acid) occurs in all living cells, both plant and animals. It is also produced in the intestinal tract by bacteria.

Function
Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fatty acids

Essential for cell metabolism

Works in the synthesis of cholesterol metabolism, hormone production and haemoglobin

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
What is vitamin B5?
Vitamin B5 (otherwise known as pantothenic acid) occurs in all living cells, both plant and animals. It is also produced in the intestinal tract by bacteria.

Function
Assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fatty acids

Essential for cell metabolism

Works in the synthesis of cholesterol metabolism, hormone production and haemoglobin

Damn thanks! At least some peoples know their shit!

god hand said:
Damn thanks! At least some peoples know their shit!
Sorry, I forgot to post the link I had googled, I can't claim any credit for this. I am learning just like the rest.

he means chlorine as in swimming I think.

I started having a lot of acne problems when I began working out... finally figured out what it was & haven't had a problem since... damn peanut butter. I love the stuff, too :cry:

If you have acne BAD like I did, all these over the counter "cures" won't do shit for you because they didn't do shit for me either. We're talking zits covering my face/neck/back/chest/legs/arms and other uncomfortable and unmentionable places. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed something for me called Accutane. That stuff worked like a MIRACLE. ALL of my acne disappeared while I was on it. It dried my skin out something horrible but it was worth it. I still get acne now and then but it is nowhere near even close as bad as before. And contrary to some people's beliefs, popping zits will not spread them. Most of the time when I pop them, they clear up within a day or two instead of continuing to fester. Sometimes though it will make that zit worse, but overall it takes care of them. Take it from me. I've dealt with acne for 11 years and my mother for most of her life so we have about 40 years between us.

All depend on your age, after19 or 20 the fatty gland stop of afecc your skind.
but you can prevent the scars

PTOManiac said:
If you have acne BAD like I did, all these over the counter "cures" won't do shit for you because they didn't do shit for me either. We're talking zits covering my face/neck/back/chest/legs/arms and other uncomfortable and unmentionable places. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed something for me called Accutane. That stuff worked like a MIRACLE. ALL of my acne disappeared while I was on it. It dried my skin out something horrible but it was worth it. I still get acne now and then but it is nowhere near even close as bad as before. And contrary to some people's beliefs, popping zits will not spread them. Most of the time when I pop them, they clear up within a day or two instead of continuing to fester. Sometimes though it will make that zit worse, but overall it takes care of them. Take it from me. I've dealt with acne for 11 years and my mother for most of her life so we have about 40 years between us.

I couldn't agree more. I took accutane and it really does work miracles. I took it for about 4 months , i rarely get a zit anymore. Side effects for some kids are depression, but really rare and I never felt any, shit I was always happy to b acne free. The main side effect is that it dries out your skin like non other. I was always carrying around chapstick for my lips and splashing water on my face. But yea, if you got serious acne problems i DEFF recommend it.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to hear as a kid that sperm in the face was good for acne. :shrug:

jajajjaja mino that´s a joke, jajajjaja
or maybe the problem is the masturbation among teenagers and young adults
jajjajaja

How does changing you pillow sheet help........I've always thought this might cause some acne on me since I sleep with my face down but sidways.

???

Mr651 said:
How does changing you pillow sheet help........I've always thought this might cause some acne on me since I sleep with my face down but sidways.

???
oil build up

How much B5 has everyone who's taken it found necessary to be effective?

min0 lee said:
I used to hear as a kid that sperm in the face was good for acne. :shrug:
Oh... My gowsh. Im sure you heard that from a bunch of 14 year old guys, didnt you?

alexvega said:
jajajjaja jajjajaja
:rofl: ROFLROFL!!! OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN THIS!!! HAHAHAA!!!

Im in spanish, so I get it... its just funny... As a gringo, to read that is funny...

Last edited:
It's funny that the laugh is typed different isn't it. I wonder how it's spelled in other countries.

Back