• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long you guys using your BW w/ 0.9% benzyl alcohol?

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought the BW linked below probably a month ago. I used it for my MT2 which only required 2ml. Its a 30ml bottle and I think it's a waste if I throw it out, plus I don't want to wait for a new one as I need more BW for the rest of my MT2 and peps, etc. My question is they say they recommend throwing it out after 28 days of the first use, even though its a multiple use vial and has the preservatives. Have you guys used it longer? Or should I toss this one and buy a new one? It's not about the money, I just feel like since its a 30ml vial I have to buy everytime, it will be such a waste to keep tossing this stuff over and over as there is no way I would use 30mls in a month.

http://www.mountainside-medical.com/sterile-water-for-injection-bacteriostatic-water-30-ml.html

Blurb from the ad, "Hospira recommends that once a vial of Bacteriostatic water is open the preservatives will prolong its life for up to 28 days. After 28 days the vial needs to be discarded. Other injectables without the bacteriostatic agent (single-dose vials) should be discarded after one single use."

Back