• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

elbow injury.. advice please...

stuman455

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i hurt my elbow working out the other day. Its tight and i can not extend it out fully. Its not bad, but very stiff. I think im going to have to skip my 5th day arms. Has anyone else had this type of injury. How long does it usually take to heal. Im on cycle and I hate to miss a day, but im not going to risk it.

Time to heal is however long it takes. Depends on what you did to it. Ice it and throw some ibuprofen at it.

Thank you Zap.. its been a week. swelling has went down. feels a lot better. im going to try working arms in a few days and see what happens. Ill chill if it hurts any.. Legs today.

If I was a betting man - I might say you did something to ur bursa sack. Usually that is the type of injury that can happen during training. Doubtful it is a sprain - not sure how you would hyperextend your elbow during training. If there isn't a big bubble of liquid on the back of your elbow then I would guess you didn't rupture the bursa... but you could have bruised it and caused some nice inflammation.

Go see a Dr bro, I thought I had tendinitis in my elbow and it turned I ruptured two tendons and was out of action for 9 months. Best to be safe about it.

Go see a Dr bro, I thought I had tendinitis in my elbow and it turned I ruptured two tendons and was out of action for 9 months. Best to be safe about it.
DAMN!! That's crazy

i have some elbow probs . i ice it and use ibuprofen . if that dont help i would see a doc. good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
If I may chime in on your thread, Stunman.

I hurt my elbow 3 weeks ago doing BB Upright rows.

I was on the heavy side, but I could still do 8 reps. I did *not* break my wrists on the way up. My right elbow is still sensitive and it was painful for at least 2 weeks. I could/can still do chest/bi and back/tri and a shoulder - but without Upright Rows whether they are barbell or dumbbell. I cannot do them. It hurts too much and I cannot even do a complete rep.

Looking back, I recall elbow pain in the past at least 2 times not related to lifting. So I think this is about my body's idiosyncracy and age.

I will try to do DB upright rows in the future, if I can.

Back