• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jadean's bulk to 320lbs

jadean

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys been cruising on 300mgs t/e and mast/e for about 5 weeks now. I have 3 vials of t/e on the way from steel gear which i will have labs on after my 4th week. Again thank you to dannie for letting me test the goods. Now once the labs come back and everything is good i will be adding L,O,S t/c to bump up to 1250mgs a week which will b the highest iv'e ever gone up to.

Also starting same week will be trest ace at 50mgs ed as well as dienolone ace 100mgs ed. Trest 5 weeks, Dien 4 weeks. This will be my all out balls to the wall attempt to hit 500lbs on bench as well as on squats and maybe another shot at that elusive 700lb raw deadlift.

Stats as of today 6'8" 296lbs bf maybe 12-14 not sure :) arms cold right at 19" 1/2, pumped 20"1/2 Bench 445lbs, squat 475lbs, deadlift 645lbs and military press 295lbs, already started upping my cals last week and with the help of maximum pump extreme i have lost almost 0 strength or size. Thanks again to heavyiron and iml.

Attachments

• IMG_20130913_122555_423.jpg
    IMG_20130913_122555_423.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20130913_122550_826.jpg
    IMG_20130913_122550_826.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20130913_122135_005.jpg
    IMG_20130913_122135_005.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20130908_235755_776.jpg
    IMG_20130908_235755_776.jpg
    929.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20130801_114733_179.jpg
    IMG_20130801_114733_179.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
alright- get to eating...

and more importantly how is preggers? I gained 15 pounds when my wife had our second kid. It was like a pass to juice my balls, literally.

alright- get to eating...

and more importantly how is preggers? I gained 15 pounds when my wife had our second kid. It was like a pass to juice my balls, literally.

She's much better now, had a kidney infection last week and been out of it few weeks before that. We were really worried and thats why i haven't been too active lately, but after a few days in the hospital with antibiotics she's almost 100% :) Really glad everything is better now, i have till about mid december till the baby's here so i'm going all out on this bulk in prep of taking that first month off. Also we're having another boy :) my army is growing hahaha

good for you- glad to hear she is good( I will reserve the rest of my comments about hot pregnant women:nono:) and your going to have another super freak to squat with in about 15 years...

man I am awe of you every time I read your stats your one big dude, let me guess your wife is 4'11" and 95lbs right? lol best of luck to your goals and the new baby is this #2 or more? I have 2 boys

good for you- glad to hear she is good( I will reserve the rest of my comments about hot pregnant women:nono:) and your going to have another super freak to squat with in about 15 years...
Thanks my man I really appreciate it. I can't wait till they get old enough to hit the gym and hopefully I can get the wife back in. She was doing awesome before the pregnancy.

man I am awe of you every time I read your stats your one big dude, let me guess your wife is 4'11" and 95lbs right? lol best of luck to your goals and the new baby is this #2 or more? I have 2 boys

Haha thanks brother your close. She is 5'2" about @$%lbs lol she might read this soooo about 95lbs :kissu:

Nice setup brother. Excited to keep up with your log. 20lbs is gonna be a challenge on Trest, because you'll be shredding up at a faster pace than I've ever experienced, but with 1g+ of Test, it's certainly doable. Eat like a horse, train like a lion, sleep like a bear, and a beast you will become.

Nice setup brother. Excited to keep up with your log. 20lbs is gonna be a challenge on Trest, because you'll be shredding up at a faster pace than I've ever experienced, but with 1g+ of Test, it's certainly doable. Eat like a horse, train like a lion, sleep like a bear, and a beast you will become.

I like that quote bb the los gear looks very professional and the vials slammed to the top. Ahhh have to stay patient tho and run this as planned till bloods come back. Picked up another bottle of letro from hardcore peptides just in case the trest is whooping my ass.

IML Gear Cream!
Just another not big

I will get big one day brother...haha what do you think of aa's stuff my man? Tren and winny were legit, heard a bad rumor about the xannies. Any way upped my cals to about 6000 a day. I never count all my cals but i do make sure i get an extra mass shake throughout the day now which is about 1500-2000 extra a day. Otherwise im keeping my diet the same which has had me about 295lbs this past year, so with the extra shake i should add some quality mass these next few months. Gym time soon....

Lowered the weights a bit and upped my sets these past few weeks in preparation of hitting some pr's during this blast. Arms is just close grip bench and dumbbell curls 10 sets of each. cgbp 365lbs 4 reps x 10 sets, dumbbell curls 80lbs 6 reps x 10 sets. Squats today 425lbs 4 reps x 10 sets lunges with 55lb dumbbell 6 reps x 10 sets bama

Roid plus test e arrived very fast, immediately hit 11/2ml to up my test up to 750mgs a weeks for next 41/2weeks when bloods are scheduled. Regardless of results this blast will take off with trest and dienolone as well as an additional 500 mgs of cyp from bb ohhhh yeah eating as i type this, Hitting the store up tomorrow for eggs, lean ground beef, fish, chicken and oatmeal. These will be my daily staples as well as my homemade mass shakes. Btw, i'm ready to blow the fuck up!

I will get big one day brother...haha what do you think of aa's stuff my man? Tren and winny were legit, heard a bad rumor about the xannies. Any way upped my cals to about 6000 a day. I never count all my cals but i do make sure i get an extra mass shake throughout the day now which is about 1500-2000 extra a day. Otherwise im keeping my diet the same which has had me about 295lbs this past year, so with the extra shake i should add some quality mass these next few months. Gym time soon....
test we gt def legit....dont think t3 was

You are welcome Jadean!
Hope you will like our products.

BTW next time you post pictures of yourself I want you to be at least 305 lbs.

You are welcome Jadean!

and Im negging and giving infraction points for not having a chubby when posing. so please work up a little chubby

You are welcome Jadean!

Thanks my man the test is very smooth no pip to speak of and the oil is crystal clear. Up a couple lbs already and ohhh yeah my man their will be plenty of progress pics and if the wife is up to it a video here and there.

and Im negging and giving infraction points for not having a chubby when posing. so please work up a little chubby

Alright alright but only half, otherwise ilI'll neneed a bigger camera :) :nerd:

Youre looking more full! Hit those outer calves, toes angled in works well for me. What's in the mass shake? How's the wife and kids doing?

Thanks brother yeah I plan on putting some good size on my calf's since they are so long. I will give these a shot tomorrow. I do usually keep them pointed out which on seated raises burn my calfs like crazy. Mass shake consists of cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of whole milk, scoop and a half of whey, 2 raw eggs and couple vitamin cookies. Wife wants our little man out already, kicking her all day and night lol other 2 have too much energy for either of us but are really helping out around the house, .....after they destroy it :(

IML Gear Cream!
What up jadean! You're already a beast. 320 is crazy bro. Wish you luck and good luck with the baby. I enjoy your logs so I'm subbed for this one.

FKA rippedgolfer

Thanks brother yeah I plan on putting some good size on my calf's since they are so long. I will give these a shot tomorrow. I do usually keep them pointed out which on seated raises burn my calfs like crazy. Mass shake consists of cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of whole milk, scoop and a half of whey, 2 raw eggs and couple vitamin cookies. Wife wants our little man out already, kicking her all day and night lol other 2 have too much energy for either of us but are really helping out around the house, .....after they destroy it :(

Nice, thats a BIG shake... I always use BCAA's, frozen fruit and a "simply juice" with 2 scoops of whey or 1 casein 1 whey.

its terrific when the kids help out! Mine are usually pretty good about helping out too, they just need reminding 10-20 times a day is all, lol.

Nice, thats a BIG shake... I always use BCAA's, frozen fruit and a "simply juice" with 2 scoops of whey or 1 casein 1 whey.

its terrific when the kids help out! Mine are usually pretty good about helping out too, they just need reminding 10-20 times a day is all, lol.
haha sounds exactly like mine. Alright another 11/2ml shot today and no pip once again, very nice steel gear. Dropped my cruising test so completely on roid plus for the next 4 weeks. Workouts have remained solid with my maximum pump ex which i will drop in 2 weeks, hopefully right around when the test is starting to build up and i wont need a preworkout anymore. I only use them during a cruise and are definitely the key to stay motivated and strong in between blasts.

Shoulders, standing military press 255lbs 6reps x 10 sets, calves, seated calf raise with toes in 225lbs 13reps x 5 sets.
Back, deficit deadlifts 405lbs 5reps x 10 sets. Chest, incline bench 315lbs 5reps x 10 sets

soooo my wife is feeling much better and letting me get anal daily :) thats all

I hit 320lbs once...also was prolly 40% and in full butterball mode during football season. Me and my fellow O-line men would shut-down the all you can eat buffets in town. Currently 6'8'' 266lbs and super jelly of your stats, killin it man!

soooo my wife is feeling much better and letting me get anal daily :) thats all

i entered this thread at the latest post and was going up from there. sure am glad i read your earlier posts because i was about to crack a joke about how understanding your wife is for allowing you to get banged by doods. context it key.

congrats on the kiddo!

pics

Yes! Wife is almost as horny as i am! Been eating like a slob last week and im up another pound. Already can tell i'm losing my lower six pack but they can stay dormant for the winter. Been hitting my calves and quads twice as hard lately hoping to add some more width top to bottom. Tried seated calf raises with toes extremely in and the pump was pretty crazy, going to alternate these in now regularly. Me at 299lbs

Attachments

• IMG_20130923_113437_726.jpg
    IMG_20130923_113437_726.jpg
    899.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20130927_022021_655.jpg
    IMG_20130927_022021_655.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20130927_022114_159.jpg
    IMG_20130927_022114_159.jpg
    815.8 KB · Views: 23
Love bulking btw I'm eating pretty healthy while allowing for a few goodies throughout the day. Hitting my cals daily is pretty tough tho but a pizza here or milkshake there usually does the job. Legs feel pretty full and wanted to share, also I'm pretty sure my libido has spiked :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130930_194046_392.jpg
    IMG_20130930_194046_392.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20130930_194036_930.jpg
    IMG_20130930_194036_930.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Back