• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd Cycle Ideas/Thoughts

AugustWest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, im still in the middle of cycle 1 but Im sure you know how it goes. Im already ballparking ideas for my 2nd run. This is what Im thinking.

Stats: 25 (will be 26 by then) 6' 1" 217 16% BF as of last week but had some water from SDMZ so that will prolly drop.

This is my thought, test base with a frontload and backload oral.

1-10 500mg Test Enth/week
1-2 20-30mg M1T/day
8-12 50mg MHN/day

OCS: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
HCG 300IU 2x/week
Advanced Cycle Support 4 pills/day while on orals
Caber 2.5mgs 2x/week (once I start the MHN)

PCT:
HMG 75iu 1/week for first 3 weeks
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20

Running the MHN 2 weeks longer than the Test Enth to let the ester clear and begin PCT right after I finish. I also am not running Nolva for the first week of PCT to let the MHN (19nor) clear fully.

My question is, I really would like to add T3 into this cycle. While by fall I will already be a few BF% lower than I am now, I would love to shave off a few more during the cycle. How exactly would I run T3?

I'm excited for you to try MHN and report back to everyone. I've mulled over the idea of substituting it for var, but just haven't gotten around to ordering it. If a domestic source carried the stuff, I'd place an order today just for the hell of it.

m1t is strong shit bro, I would start @ 20mg with that

Other than that the cycle looks good, I'd personally bump your test dose up at week 6-7 and forget the oral at the end but that's up to you. Also the halflife of aromasin in males is only something like 9 hours, so dosing every day is preferable

I'm excited for you to try MHN and report back to everyone. I've mulled over the idea of substituting it for var, but just haven't gotten around to ordering it. If a domestic source carried the stuff, I'd place an order today just for the hell of it.

Im actually on it now. Feel great, even on days lacking sleep, not much as far as mass gain yet but i think it is helping me thin out. One thing I have noticed is the vascularity increase has been great. Im also only at 20mg a day right now. Will be at 30mg next week for the remainder of the cycle. Thats high end of the dosage from the supplier but other people recommended 50mgs so i will go with that next time around. Up around 50mg I def could see it becoming a very popular compound.

and Digi- thx for the heads up on the aromasin i will go 12.5 ED. and Maybe ill just bump the test dosage in addition to taking the MHN

I've heard T3 doesn't really produce much sides, start @.25mcg and work up to maybe 50-75 and you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever.

Also I love test, so that's why I say just bump it to 750mg or so at the end lol. I'm a fan of avoiding orals whenever possible and I also like pinning so meh it's entirely up to you

Post some pics so we can see what kind of shape you are in.

I've heard T3 doesn't really produce much sides, start @.25mcg and work up to maybe 50-75 and you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever.

Also I love test, so that's why I say just bump it to 750mg or so at the end lol. I'm a fan of avoiding orals whenever possible and I also like pinning so meh it's entirely up to you

Cool I was planning on starting at 25mcg, just dont want to take too much and burn off muscle. Want to make sure Ive got enough gear running to keep it to just fat.

And yea this will be my first time IM pinning, been pinning gh peps for about 2 months now

Back