• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's true... here's proof!

Hey psst Peetrips,

I don't know if you should be going around calling people Units. :funny:

U are right the "faggot" cannot recover, he probably wont even post:haha: :haha: :funny: :funny:

Sorry Rus, but...
BWHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAA:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

MJ, just because you and Kuso have pent up homosexual tendancies does not mean everone else is gay. Hell, I bet I could do a search on the net and find somewhere that it would say, "MJ is a fag" But, since I'm a person of high integrity I choose to refrain from lowering myself to your level of childish jokes.:rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by Rusty
But, since I'm a person of high integrity I choose to refrain from lowering myself to your level of childish jokes.:rolleyes: :mad:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:funny::rofl: :laugh::funny::rofl: :lol:

That is the single funniest thing I`ve ever read on here :D :p

:D :D

I'm a person of high integrity I choose to refrain from lowering myself to your level of childish jokes.:rolleyes: :mad:

Rusty..My bad bro:D , I just saw:haha: this and, I cannot stop:haha: :funny: :funny:

Originally posted by MJ23
Rusty..My bad bro:D , I just saw:haha: this and, I cannot stop:haha: :funny: :funny:

Your childish antics are not going to get me to reply. I know you are uncomfortable with your homosexuality, and that is why you insist on taking jabs at others with your snide comments. But as I stated before. I am going to take the respectable high ground and not debate this issue with a person of your inteligance. Or should I say "lack thereof" :D

Your childish antics are not going to get me to reply. I know you are uncomfortable with your homosexuality, and that is why you insist on taking jabs at others with your snide comments. But as I stated before. I am going to take the respectable high ground and not debate this issue with a person of your inteligance. Or should I say "lack thereof" :D

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

JACKASS...........:attitude: :attitude:

Hey Rusty, is that your dog "Patches" on your avatar?

It would be a little happier if you would drop off. :attitude:

No. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist the temptation.

Originally posted by Bubbathug
No. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist the temptation.

ah... i see.... well... nice to meet u :attitude: ....i'll keep in touch

Nice to meet you. C Ya :flipoff:

:funny: Holy fuck, Rusty got slammed.............by a fireman :laugh: :funny:

Back